or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

1stly, stay away from 110/310😕 ... Not even sure Viberg has ANY last w/ narrow heel ... so, might wanna stay away from derbies & chukkas, as well... IMO, if u desperately want to be in the VibergArmy, at least, boots on 2030/1035 w/ lots of eyelets to help secure from slippage.
👀Shaaayt!😱 Both 1 & 2 are fab 🔥💣 ... But, can only spot the Hopper @tm😕
If u don't have any "length" issue sizing down on the 110s, then you're good.
Skell's & mine are sorta similar in terms of configuration= front vs back proportion. Hence, I try to stay away from more streamlined/sleeker profile. 1035 & 2005 are my limits__ the sleekest I can get into. However, from personal experience, shape of 2045 works best on me__ IMO, even better than 110 ... just need to find the make up to love😏😏
^NO, they're NOT ... believe me, been there, done that.
If u admittedly have "duck" feet, why would u keep sizing on the D-width?!Are u an actual C/D, just w/ narrow heels, or E-E+ w/ narrow to normal heel? 😱Cuz those are 2, entirely different configuration, IMO.Unlike, Alden, wherein u can be last specific [Trubalance, Barrie, Grant, etc.] + option on heel-to-toe ratio [eg, C/E > heel= C, toe= E]__ Viberg, u need to be aware of the last shape/configuration, to size accordingly.
Skell6009's sizing stat [eg, vs. p0rkbelly's] throughout Viberg lasts unequivocally demonstrates the impact of last shape [specifically the width] on sizing. I'm E-EE, depending on last shape & make. Of course I can size up 1-1.5 on 2030 to compensate on width__ just to make it work😁 ... Not ideal, but is it acceptable?! ... Personally, NO. IMHO, with the amount of time & money invested on a GMTO, [IT] better be exactly what I want from the outset. There'd been quite a...
Precisely, a "PIT" Tan Bison, so entirely different lot ... from the looks of it, prolly from a different part of a Bison, too.
🎯Cipresso on a 4444 longwings would be fab.But, right now, I am very very happy w/ my ALLAN Tricker's X SF Teak Cordo🙏🏻Broken in:
Got the ToW, as well. What I know is, that the 4444 is [just a tad] longer in length & have more toe room than 4497. So, YES, same size on the 4444 sounds right, if u like a similar feel fit of the ToW👍🏼