or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

These are swing last__ w/c has lower profile than 461
^^U need a photo from the top. You're looking from a wrong angle. If you can have FR & BH side by side, you can compare the shape of the lasts [from top view]. Swing last is curvier from the widest part of the last upto the tip__ w/c makes the shape of the toe rounder than FR/BH/SD/SJ Edit: Come to thinking it, i've yet to see a Swing on SJ uppers
Viberg TTS for 2005__ boot last is low in profile, similar to 2030, but more forgiving. I've tried 2030 a few times on different leathers x soles make up [eg, @Barney's, Leffot, NYC Sample Sale], but sadly they just do not fit me. 2005s were actually my very 1st service boots__ & just recently, added 2030 derby, same size.
^🙏🏻Tnx, they're STANCE ... they some interesting designs ... the hand-dyed indigos are my fave.
Quite frankly, 'not sure if I can actually pull off this somewhat retro vibe @1st glance, but I really liked the uniqueness of the make up & noticed how well they were made__ upon close inspection. Chances of snagging a pair of service boots make up that appeal to me will always be out there, but [these] will never be made, ever. As mentioned in initial post, 'particular steeze is not for every1 ... seems to go well w/ more repro cuts, IMO ... will post waywt when able😏
Fit photo of my most unVIBERG-like 1 of a kind 'bergs from the NYC Sample Sale.
👊🏽Gracias EA🙏🏻
Part 2: Continued ... Part 3: The Travelling Jeans http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr356/brownmetallic/JINfinalTRAV.jpg
HC-SF-109 HEAVYWEIGHT Samurai JIN 17oz s0110xj Part 1: FIT Evo I've had my Jins for about a year prior to the contest. 'Future-sized to a W34 [SU1]. 'LUVed the unique texture/weave of the denim__ the mid-rise & relaxed straight cut were a plus. However, the [rider] back pocket placement was not really to my liking, so i put them away after a week's wear. 'Been procrastinating on a plan to re-do the pockets until HWDC2 got me to finally follow...
Have not posted here in awhile ... Warning!!! Photobomb💣 XX007 @7 y/o= around 20mos of effective wear Taken inside= available light Taken outside ***indirect light= in the shade Fit Evo: