or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

^My aim is to share experience, not to confuse😏Here are some measurements on the 701 for you consideration.Raw vs. Post Multiple Wash [BiG-style]Tagged W34: w= 35 / 34F/rise= 10.75 / 10B/rise= 14.75 / 14.25U/thigh= 12.75 / 12.25Knee= 9.5 / 9L/O= 8.75 / 8.25 @32 inseamNumbers don't lie__ basically, waist is shrink-to-tagged. Unless they've undergone some sort of pre-soaking, shrinkage is to be expected accordingly.Some peeps like the challenge of stretching their...
Yeah__ Gotta be careful sizing the BOM00X. Denim is from the Vintage Label__ forget about stretching them😁💥🔫
^ TTS is doable, but nowadays, as mentioned before, I prefer not to do battles w/ the waistband after a wash__ so I chose the nonchalance of a comfort fit👊🏼 I'm normally W33, but SU1 on the 202SP @W34
^Yeah. Thing is you don't get max shrinkage from soaking alone. It will shrink further after a wash.Have u tried a 201 cut? It's got more room @top block & thighs. If u like the deep indigo 202 might be to your liking.Here are some fit pix:
Everybody's runnin' and no one makes a moveEveryone's a winner and nothing left to loseThere's a little yellow idol to the north of KatmanduEverybody's flying and no one leaves the groundEverybody's crying and no one makes a soundThere's a place for us in the movies you just gotta lay aroundNobody told me .... Derby Days like this👊🏼Very nice__ Enjoy🎉
^ Well, if original inseam on a tapered cut is, like @round 36" & u get them hemmed @30", then mosdef the difference in ratio between knee-&-hem will be noticeable.
^ ^^ 702 is an auto size up. Does not matter if fully or partially sanforized, the denim has residual shrinkage beyond the 2nd wash ... If they're snug now & u haven't washed yet, u are in for some hurting. I'd flip them now while they still got more value. I'm not one who'd battle with a pair of jeans just to get in__ over stretching compromises the construction of the jeans. In fact, when I got 202SP O/W__ same deep indigo denim in a 201 cut, I even sized up 1, for...
Wait😱 ... [this] is from the 2nd to last GMTO, not the last [eg, Hopper], right !?
^How did u size on them? TTSed on the 702s__ ended up @B/S😕 Hope yours work out.
👊🏼Those are some fab 'bergs!You should post pix of the Scott & Russet side by side @equusleather thread ... yeah, sorry about the sidebar peeps!