or Connect

Posts by IIIrd Icon

IMO, Scout x Bison = Perfect Harmony 👌
E as in wide.Yeah, I wear mostly denim ... Like these
Tnx!'Walk on the E-side, so can't do sleek + I'm really more into casual classic/heritage stuff.Btw, they're Allan Superboots__ on the 4497 country last like the Stows.
Tnx much peeps! Loooong wait on this batch ... but mosdef worth the wait. Really, really glad Richard took me in, eventho I was past cut off.
Styleforum x Tricker's Allan MTO in Teak Cordo: around 5mos of light wear
Styleforum x Tricker's Allan MTO in Teak Cordo + Dainite [red brick]__ around 5mos of light wear
It's cheaper to order them from ShoeHealer ... Even w/shipping cost factored in
Got 4y/o+ boots that prolly doesn't need resoling in another 4😕Tempting, but i need to be strong. I'll wait around__ if not here, maybe a boutique collab or Viberg prod'n 🙏The mash-up: maybe some1 can 'chop a burgundy version with [all] black soles 😏
👊 yeah, the ripple is just too faddish for me. 'Need something I can confidently wear 5-10yrs down the line ... just have to wait out for the right [wave to ride]
Agree!If I have or can afford to drop serious dough on some 'bergs collection, ripple soles on the Scout would be a fab addition.Unfortunately, like most peeps around here jonesing for their [ultimate] make-up, I got to make my choice count ... w/c means going a bit more conservative on the deets.I got the loden green service boots on commando soles that I love to death. A Bison Scout on 2040/45 :: Cat's Paw Half-Soles or Vibram 700 would be a fantastic snag__ burgundy...