or Connect

Posts by djbj6t9

red pants are sold
Quick 710 fit pics/evo
correct
Here is the Amazon link to the T3i: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T3i-Processor-3-0-Inch-Vari-Angle/dp/B004J3V90Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332701934&sr=8-1 Can you show me where you are seeing it at your stated price?
Up for sale is a Asus Transformer 16gb and 32gb Tablet. The tablets have only been used for a week and are in pristine condition. I find myself using my phone more than both my iPad and Transformer so I'm letting this go. The Transformer is currently running the latest Android firmware update which is Ice Cream Sandwich or 4.0. For those unaware, this tablet has an optional keyboard you can purchase which not only adds more battery life, but usb ports as well. Comes with...
Up for sale is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. It is the 16gb wi-fi version. Comes with tablet, charger, and USB cable. It is running Android Honeycomb and can be updated to Ice Cream Sandwich. Only selling this because my household already has an Asus Transformer Prime and Ipad. Price: $340 shipped (add 4% for Paypal)
Up for sale is a brand new in box Canon Rebel T3i DSLR with 18-55mm kit lens. I have not even removed the camera from the box. The photos I provided are from my friends T3i. This is an awesome DSLR for those who want to be able to not only shoot photos, but record 1080p videos as well. Unlike the T3 or T2i, the T3i has a swivel screen LCD that you can pull out to help take really high or low angled shots. Reason I'm selling this is because I just upgraded to a Canon 60D....
j. crew chambray -size: xs -worn once price: $55 shipped (add 4% for paypal)
710s
PBJ