or Connect

Posts by ldegeneve

When in doubt, e-mail customer service. Dimensions on the site can be inaccurate and they can look into it for you.
You may want to try AO Original Pilots in 57MM. My brother has a fairly large head and they work well on him.If you're more into the teardrop shape, I believe RE Concordes come in 61mm.
chocosa, You definitely need bigger sunglasses. Or wider.
No. Seriously? What you're saying is invalid because it is no longer 1997. And you can't compare it to the Universal, which obviously does not have the same type of recognition/reputation.Basically, you need to come up with a better excuse to show off your Rollies.I jest. Seriously though, it's against the spirit of this thread.
See, I get: "Where are you originally from?" or even "Where are your parents from?"ergo"What kind of nonwhite person are you?"
*cough*penny loafers*cough*
/thread.Everybody go home.
Any chance of 34 suits coming soon?
Don't you mean they run large?
Part 3 of my quick sales: H&M Gray shadow plaid Jacket, double vented Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 Bottom of Collar-to-Bottom: 28.5 Pit-to-Pit: 18 Sleeve length: 21.5 (can be let out an inch or two) Pants, flat front, w/ belt loops: Waist: 15 Rise:9.3 Hem: 6.5 Knee: 7.75 Inseam: 28.5 (can be let out 2-3 inches)