or Connect

Posts by PattyC

three pairs destroyed from regular wear?? doesn't seem like they're any good quality at all.
I'm selling a pair of shoes where I had a rubber topy placed over the sole. I had someone ask me if they were to remove the topy, would there be any permanant glue residue or something of the like. Gonna ask the cobbler I used, but I was just wondering if anyone here would know as well
For sale is a Saint Laurent men's wool sweater Size is Large but it fits quite slim. The colors are a deep red and navy, some of the pictures make it look lighter than it actually is. Please refer to the last picture for a more accurate photo Features a striped pattern and ribbed cuff and hem, the wool is nice and soft The condition is excellent, the sweater has had very little wear.
For sale is a pair of Saint Laurent 'Wyatt' harness boots in size 45 (12US, 11UK), the color is 'Ocher' These boots are from the Fall Winter 2013 collection, and not the current reissue. I personally think these boots are of a higher quality and look a lot better than the new 'Wyatt' models. There is some minor wear from regular usage, but the overall condition is excellent. A rubber sole has been professionally placed over the top portion of the leather sole. This...
anyone get a chance to try Girl by CDG and Pharrell? Been meaning to pop into Sephora for a sample
I'd advise against it but if you do, have a cobbler put a rubber sole over the leather ones.
Tags have been removed but will be included, along with material swatch and extra buttons. Saint Laurent Men's viscose plaid shirt for sale in size 40 Blue and off-white in colour Fabric feels really good; very soft and drapes nicely.
Bought this bomber in two sizes, letting go of the 50. Personally I think it's one of the best jackets SL has released so far. Tags have been removed but the condition is immaculate. From LN-CC: Crafted from a textured wool mohair blend Features an all over woven black and white knit Long sleeved with ribbed cuffs and partial hem Angled slip pockets with leather trim Smooth lining with two inside pockets Fastens with chunky metal zip Heavyweight wool knit with soft...
Hey guys, looking for this grey/black striped tee from F/W 13 in a size Large if anyone can help me out. Cheers.
managed to get a chateau for 500 bucks. now I can finally fit in with the average torontonian