or Connect

Posts by PattyC

Anyone know where I can get this tee in a Medium?
is the +J premium down parka warm?
The best size is one that doesn't feel tight. Why would you keep a suit that you feel uncomfortable in?
Saint Laurent duffle coat for sale, it's in excellent condition, too small for me now unfortunately. From Mr. Porter: Navy wool duffle coat Hood, two front pockets, adjustable belted cuffs, unlined body and sleeves Toggle fastenings 100% wool Dry clean Made in Italy Measurements: Pit to pit is 21.5" Shoulder to shoulder is 18" Length from base of hood to hem is 35.5" Sleeve length from shoulder seam is 25" The wool is thick and heavy, the overall quality is superb....
Dark grey thick cotton and wool-blend sweater from Burberry Prorsum with black leather trim and split seam detail at the collar and cuffs. Excellent condition overall. Size Medium Made in Italy 41% cotton, 33% virgin wool, 14% cashmere, 12% mulberry wool; trim: leather
No what you're seeing is F/W 14, there might be a few more bits added but the majority of the collection is there.
Has anyone tried Serpentine by CDG? Would love some impression on it.
Yeah they're pretty flimsy. If you take it in store apparently they can re-attach it for you.
Back pockets for errything.
There's a few fits. The ones that I own are tts but cropped, long and kind of slim, and slim/small to size