or Connect

Posts by PattyC

For sale is an authentic Saint Laurent cable knit sweater from the first collection under the direction of Hedi Slimane 100% wool, grey in colour, Made in Italy, Size Medium, elongated sleeves and a bit oversized, signature Hedi fit Feel free to message with any questions
APC navy wool suit for sale. This is brand new without tags, never worn, all pockets still sewn shut. Very soft and fine supper 100s wool, tagged as a M and L but fits like a 48. Slim but not skinny. Jacket details: 100% Wool Shell Fully Lined Notch Lapel Two Button Closure Welt Chest Pocket Two Flap Covered Pockets Vented Back 3 button working surgeon cuffs Trousers: Italian pockets on the side two welt pockets on the back unlined Jacket Measurements: pit to pit:...
do US folks get hit with customs/duties when ordering from ssense?
From the Fall Winter 2014 collection, new with tags Western cut, snap closures Size 40 (15.75") pit to pit - 22" bottom of back collar to hem - 29.5" shoulder seams : 18" shoulder seam to end of cuff: 26.25"
For sale is a Buzz Rickson N1, great condition. • 100% cotton thread construction • Authentic alpaca fur and wool lining • 2 external pockets • Drawstring waist • Button over wind flap • Hidden cuffs • Eyelet vents underarm • All original components perfectly reproduced the color of the jacket is more green than my photos suggest, morning light messed with the coloring. I added a stock photo to give you an idea of the actual color the material for the outer shell is a...
For sale is a men's Saint Laurent denim shirt from the Fall Winter 2013 collection worn seldom and is in excellent condition with no faults. washed out indigo color with fading throughout the garment Spread collar. Black snap button closure and flap pockets at front. Single-button barrel cuffs. Tonal stitches. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in japan. Size Large: Pit to pit - 21.5" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam- 18.5"
got them for a bit cheaper on a different website, this color is "Taupe" while the Ssense ones are apparently "Tan". Liking these a bit more though
do any stores stock rrl in toronto?
decided to go with the suede claude boots, stayed tts so I hope they fit
silly question but are these considered "pre-topied"? the stitching on the sole is still visible so I'm not sure. even if I wanted to have something put over them would a cobbler be able to grind down the rubber?