or Connect

Posts by DavidRVA

Don't have any officer trousers coming in until later summer!
Sorry, this promotion was 3 weeks ago! The best way to find out about any future promotions or sales is to check our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and to sign up for our emails. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
April code for 10% off of menswear: aprilstyle *please note Alden products are excluded from this promotion.
Shouldn't be excluded, but if you're experiencing any problems or have a question about a specific product just shoot me a PM and I can try and help.
An update from our active styleforum discount code, and for future ones as well: At the request of the manufacturing company, Alden shoes have been excluded from the Style Forum code All other menswear products will still remain eligible.
Yes, this code is only for Menswear. As you know, Styleforum is a men's clothing message board, and we felt it would be a nice gesture to provide a discount on the relevant products that we promote here. Free free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Also... New Alden Exclusive: Introducing the Shockoe Hill Indy Boot Our latest collaboration with Alden. Named after another part of Richmond, VA (our hometown), this boot features brown Alpine grain leather, agatine eyelets (no speed hooks), with a double waterlock sole and antique 3/4 storm welt. Available now here: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden/shockoe-hill-indy-boot.html
Extra 30% off of SALE items! Now through Wednesday at midnight. Lots of great items from Steven Alan, Brooklyn Tailors, Norse Projects, Soulland, and more! Use code EXTRA30 at checkout. *Note: cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
We always try to get every size possible. Some just are only available in limited quantities, and if we're able to get them, sell out quickly.
I'm assuming that would be more of a case of availability of said coupons, and not related to the actual items ordered. Our warehouse could have run out, or all codes could have been expired at that point in time. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about special promotions.