or Connect

Posts by ChrisNeedSupply

Hey Everyone, The April code is FORUMFIT. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
That style in size 40 is in stock now, below is the link. http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/common-projects/original-achilles-low-1.html
Hey asinger, The walkabout leather on the Mulberry PTB is a thick boot leather where as the Lombardy has more of a traditional blucher leather. Both are oil stuffed but the Walkabout has a waxier feel. Let me know if you have any more questions. Best, Chris
Hey Everyone, The SF code will not work with another discount code. There are also certain brand exclusions from the SF code discount. Feel free to message me with specific questions. Thanks!
Hi Everyone, The March code is SYFOIRL. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey PokPok, Unfortunately, the Ultra Boost in Talc were a limited release and are not available for restock. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chris
Hey Pantheist, Yes, the Common Porjects Achilles in Blush should arrive in May.
Hi Everyone, Just a note, Our restock of Common Projects Chelsea Boots will be limited to one pair per customer of each color. Thanks
Hey Everyone, Sorry for the delay. The February code is WDYWT. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey Everyone, The January code is ADDTOLIST. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.