or Connect

Posts by ChrisNeedSupply

Hey rusticchasm, We only normally order small quantities in XS since there's not much demand for that size. We'll take it into consideration for the next round of orders. Thanks, Chris
Hi TokyoRevelation, La Panoplie and Arpenteur are both expected to deliver next month. Glad you like the brand! Chris
Hey Everybody, The August code is STYLEFORUM. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
My mistake!
Hey Everybody, The July code is FORUMFILE. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
Online only. This offer cannot be combined with other discount codes or promotions. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, shipping fees, or taxes. Some exclusions may apply. Ends Saturday June 13 at 11:59pm
Hey Boxdok, We have some exclusive type product going up this month from Gitman & Draught Dry Goods. We won't have Alden exclusives until later in the fall. Let me know if you have any questions. Chris
Hey Everybody, The June code is FORUMUP. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey everyone, We're giving away 200 copies of Human Being Journal 6 and a $1000 Need Supply Co. Gift Card. Follow the link below to enter. http://needsupply.com/human-being-journal-contest
Hey Everybody, The May code is ONFORUM. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Let me know if you have any questions.