or Connect

Posts by ChrisNeedSupply

Back in Stock. Our exclusive make up, the Church Hill Indy Boot.
Introducing our newest Alden collaboration, the Freeman Saddle Shoe. Tonal black leather saddle shoe from Alden made exclusively for Need Supply Co. Features black trapper calf leather and black alpine grain leather uppers with black eyelet lace up detailing. Black cord laces, a 360 flat welt with tonal black Goodyear stitching to match and a double water lock sole. Let me know if you have any questions! http://needsupply.com/mens/new/freeman-saddle-shoe.html
The August discount code is: augstyle Normal terms and conditions apply.
Hey Guys, I wanted to take this opportunity to formally introduce myself to the thread. My name is Chris and I'll be taking over the thread for David. I work on the Men's Buying team so if you have any questions feel free to post here or send me a PM. Thanks! Chris
10% off menswear for the month of August: augstyle Normal terms and conditions apply.
The smallest APC denim size we usually stock is 27. These are generally always on order, as we like to have as much stock as possible since it's a great selling item for us. I'd say that pending availability from APC, any missing size should be in within a few weeks.
I think we should have that coming in for fall
We do not stock size 25 in these jeans, sorry about that!
Sorry for the delay! The code for the rest of the month is julystyle Good for 10% off of menswear. As per normal, this can't be used on Alden's and is not valid with any other promotion or discount.
As noted on the homepage, certain items/brands are excluded from this promotion. PM me if you have any specific questions.