or Connect

Posts by ChrisNeedSupply

Hey Everybody, Sorry for the delay, the April discount good is SSAP15. Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Thanks!
Hey TokyoRevelation, We have Arepenteur on order for Fall but not this Spring. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chris
Hey RKL, All the Julien David x Quiksilver is up on the site, we will not be getting any new colors. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chris
Hi TokyoRevelation, Unfortunately we will not be getting Onia in for Spring 15. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chris
Hi All, The March discount code is: FORUMFRIEND Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Thanks!
Hi All, The February discount code is: SFFRIEND Normal terms and conditions apply. Please remember that this discount code is exclusive to Styleforum members. Thanks!
Hi all, The January discount code is: JanStyle Normal terms and conditions apply. Happy New Year.
Unfortunately, Alden products are excluded from discount codes. Let me know if you have any questions!
New Alden exclusive and restock have arrived! We restocked our first exclusive boot with Alden, the Seven Hills Indy Boot and are introducing our newest exclusive, the Hanover Bal Oxford. Both are available here, http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden . Let me know if you have any questions!
Unfortunately, we cannot honor price adjustments for promotional codes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Chris