or Connect

Posts by sploosh

Anybody have advice on getting a good black and white conversion? I'm using lightroom and have trouble converting without ruining my photos
Buying my first suit since I was little and probably going with a budget-option from h&m in charcoal or navy. Now I need to find a pair of dress shoes. What's a good pair ~$100 that will look decent?
Damn, wish the north face stuff was small. Good stuff
Need to get rid of some things. I take paypal, add 4% and shipping fees to price. Shipping from US, and would prefer to not have to ship internationally, but it can be arranged. Wings+Horns Tiger Fleece Small I'm not sure what year this is. I bought it used and it doesn't fit me. Item is in great condition. http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/IMG_3150.jpg $100+shipping Penfield Kasson Small Bought last year, worn throughout the winter. A nice coat...
Hey guys, I need to restock on oxfords for work and and am looking to grab a few small uniqlo oxfords. I might be interested in jcrew oxfords, but mainly uniqlo. Also, I need two pairs of chinos. Bring UVCS in a 29 or 30 inch waist, I need a pair in khaki and am looking for a pair in black. Offer up similar quality(jcrew, club monaco, etc.)
Need to grab some oxfords. I went into J.crew and tried on a small and I definitely need xs. If I'm xs in crews oxfords will I want to grab xs uniqlo, or do the uniqlo oxfords fit smaller and I should move to a small?
Need to grab some oxfords. I went into J.crew and tried on a small and I definitely need xs. If I'm xs in crews oxfords will I want to grab xs uniqlo, or do the uniqlo oxfords fit smaller and I should move to a small?
pm'd ya