or Connect

Posts by Caveat

Oh, you're living there? Funny, I'm from Alabama and living in Europe now for the same reason. Yeah, I shouldn't say boring. I haven't been out in H'ville in years. But probably quite a bit different than what you're used to.
The stitching does look different. Look at your first pic right next to the cap toe, then zoom in on the 3rd pic on re-porter.
LOL WTF are you doing in Huntsville? Enjoy the southern hospitality. Not many people from Europe get to visit the south or any place like Huntsville when they visit the U.S. Not that Huntsville is great. It's really boring. But it's a different part of America, obviously, than NYC or LA, or any of the typical vacation spots for euros.You're not going to find any- and I mean ANY- stores in Huntsville or anywhere within a 2 hour drive. Atlanta and Nashville are probably 3-4...
Dries is nice, but that's a lot of coin for a buttoned shirt that has yellow stains in the collar.
Relative to the other things discussed in this thread? Bene's taper being 1/2 inch too long? The length of kgfan's sweater?Yeah, I made it pretty clear there was nothing inappropriate about the fit. I have no idea if he's a student. I see a guy in a stately room waiting by the door, it looks like he's waiting for an interview or a meeting. He knows to ignore what I said if it's a casual setting.
Completely serious. Tie and jacket with button down collar is a casual look. Nothing wrong with it in a vacuum. I'm just inferring from the setting in the photo, along with the pocket square, that it's not a casual day. But maybe it is.
Really great look Teger, although I wish the belt was darker. Jacket fits great. Did you know the button-down collar was invented by polo players to keep their shirt collars from flapping in their faces? I just learned that myself. I personally would never wear a button-down collar with a jacket and tie, but that's personal preference. But judging by that photo, you seem to be in a serious setting not really appropriate for dressing down a jacket so unless the pic isn't...
That's not the pupal. It fits TTS, as in the same as all his other heavy knits. M= IV, S= III. It's very heavy and yes you should get it. edit- I believe that was the IJEVAN crewneck. It's from FW12 and I would be wary that it shrunk in the wash because I have the 4 and in no way does it fit like a 3. If you're comparing it to your SS shirt size, then you would say it fits like a 5, but never a 3. Ask him if he's laundered it. I'll be glad to measure my unwashed size 4...
lmao, those pants are too small. Nobody wants to see that. Bene, maybe it's the camera angle? The whole thing looks typically awesome to me, with the exception of the white sneakers with dress socks (or what look like dress socks) which I would always avoid.
I'm in awe of how good you are making those trousers look.