or Connect

Posts by Caveat

That jacket is great. I love fits with unexpected color combos that I'd never think of, like green pants there instead of brown/blue.
Not clicking, but I'm sure he is probably the seller.
Everything I've wanted this sale season: S M L It's saving me a ton of money I guess.
The most tilting for me are the ones that won't let you go from brand to brand, forcing you instead to remove one brand and wait for the entire catalog to reload before selecting a new brand. Also the ones that won't load any more photos until you scroll down. And the ones that when you click on an item and then go back, it takes you back to the top of the page.
I have that jacket and it fits TTS. It's pretty cool and goes with a wide range of colors for trousers so I'm sure you can make it look good if it fits your style. I'm 5-10 155 and I went with M, like I do in everything. The print is really subtle until you get in sunlight and then it looks fantastic.
Stanley thumb Buren, You've got a pretty cool life man. Nice to see a little window into it, as always. Parker, That jacket is obviously amazing, but I feel let down by the rest of it. Seems like there is a best of WAYWT fit in your closet somewhere involving that jacket, and it doesn't involve any of those other items.
Any stockist still have the Brown cinch pant in 32 or 34 ? I just realized I must have them.
Sweet. Which variation of EG pants?
Choosing/buying/styling/wearing clothes is a craft, like anything else. As much as some people might believe that they were born with style, most people cultivate it, one way or another. Sometimes the best way to learn a craft is to have someone give you tough love about how bad you are at it. Of course individuality plays its part and you need to guard against groupthink. But I'd bet that people who post in this thread will arrive pretty much at the same place...
Any current codes for the Corner? (EU)