or Connect

Posts by Caveat

Great coat. I wish it were longer. I don't think the oversized fit works as well on a short coat like that. If the sleeves were an inch shorter it would help.
Cotton Dockers, That piece has way too much stylistic weight to just throw over a button down + chinos + birks. You need more and different layers. It has a very high degree of difficulty, obviously.
ghostface crushing it with a diverse brand selection as usual. parker, lol duct tape. That's pretty great, but I'd untuck the shirt. What self-respecting hobo tucks his shirt?
I've handled that piece and I'm not really a fan of the design. The inner knit is too bulky and creates a bulge when zipped up.
You've styled those really well. They all look great. What's the difference between the two trousers? Is it mainly the slimmer cut on the Celtis? How can you have a slim, relaxed cut by the way?
I think the double alpaca would be the next logical step. But I'd want it in the lookbook colorway. That dark navy/charcoal/whatever it was with the grey was so cool. The shadow trousers here were also a regrettable miss for me.
I'm 5'10 155-160 38 and always a M in everything and I had to return my M crewneck to Superdenim for a L.
+1
My size 4 merino in the shadow fabric fits like a 38.
So how many of you addicts are refreshing NMWA's Schneider page right now?