or Connect

Posts by UFN

Selling a very nice Corneliani overcoat in NWT condition. The coat is made from brown herringbone Wool/Angora/Cashgora fabric and with a very nice feel to it - if this was my size I wouldn't just wear it outside, I'd sleep in it ;-) As always with Corneliani, the quality and craftsmanship is exquisite. As the picture shows, the coat is Leader model tagged size EU 54R/US 44R. Please be aware that the pictures are taken in direct sunlight so the colour is a bit lighter and...
FS is a NWT Aquascutum Raincoat. This is the "Kenyon" model in beige with Aquascutum house check lining and under the collar. Made in England. Tagged as a 42R, which should be about right. Measurements are as follows: Shoulders across back: 18.75"-19" Chest (pit-to-pit): 22.5" Length (BOC): 36" Sleeve (from shoulder seam: 26" This is a city classic for spring and summer. Tagged price is GBP 295, asking GBP 140 obo incl. paypal and world wide postage. Note that some...
They should be on the 240 last which (nearly) all C&J Peals use. /U.
Any reason you are not looking at Trickers? I have a pair of Ilkleys and if there is one word I'll never use to describe them it is definitely "flimsy", they are very sturdy shoes. If the commando soles are not your cup of tea, there are a few similar models with leather or dainite instead - I haven't tried these but I assume the quality is the same. /U. - happy owner of several pairs of Trickers shoes and boots
Anybody know when the summer sales in London usually start? I will be going over the summer and might as well plan for some shopping as well /U.
Does anyone know how the 335 last compares in fit to the 325 last? /U.
Another bump. Asking 375 EUR or best offer. /U.
Bump for 2011! Now asking EUR400 or best offer! /U.
Selling a very nice Corneliani overcoat. Made from brown herringbone Wool/Angora/Cashgora fabric and with a very nice hand - if this was my size I wouldn't just wear it outside, I'd sleep in it ;-) I bought this last year from a fellow SF'er, but it was slightly large then and unfortunately much too large now due to weight loss, so it is looking for a new home. The coat is NWT and the pockets are still sewn shut, but unfortunately the spare button has gone...
There's an Etro outlet in central milan (Via Spartaco 3). Selection can be a bit on/off but if you are in the area it is definitely worth a visit. /U.