or Connect

Posts by chrisjr

VRX --> so many buying opportunities, not enough dry powder
On the topic of social media and advertisers, does anyone have a position in YELP? I'm a fan of their product as are most of my friends, and have been impressed by their turnaround since Q1 '15. Also view them as a prime takeout target with a decently deep pool of potential buyers. If only I bought in Feb.
Earnings season has been a pleasant surprise. Now all I want is a nice VRX rally.
Chogall - how do you account for risk of NFLX as an M&A target?
\Re-upped at $42. Where's the floor!?
Great week for VALE and BHP. Wish I bought that ONDK last week as well, up 30% since I added to my watchlist. Sitting on a nice pile of cash now ready to BTFD when it comes. Also accumulating VRX under $63.
what do you guys think about OnDeck - price is starting to get interesting? I know LC has been discussed and Chogall is short...same thesis with ONDK?
3bd/3ba for low $5s/mo with mid level condo finishes (e.g. hardwood floors, marble bathrooms, granite, GE-level appliances). It's quite good with a few annoying downsides - noise being the biggest but hell, that's NY. Saw 70 Pine is starting to let their first tenants move in. Studios for $3.4-4K and 1br for $5k? nothx.
^^ Indians are the next wave Btw Oosten is sweet. Went to a TSLA/Oosten launch party in September. That PH is droolworthy. As long as I can stay in my apt in Soho for
Any of you guys selling into today's strength to shore up cash reserves?