or Connect

Posts by chrisjr

3bd/3ba for low $5s/mo with mid level condo finishes (e.g. hardwood floors, marble bathrooms, granite, GE-level appliances). It's quite good with a few annoying downsides - noise being the biggest but hell, that's NY. Saw 70 Pine is starting to let their first tenants move in. Studios for $3.4-4K and 1br for $5k? nothx.
^^ Indians are the next wave Btw Oosten is sweet. Went to a TSLA/Oosten launch party in September. That PH is droolworthy. As long as I can stay in my apt in Soho for
Any of you guys selling into today's strength to shore up cash reserves?
Sold Vale for BHP at the same time (cash would've been the wiser move). Now trying to determine when / if to make the switch back into Vale.
Another up day for XOM and down day for RDS.A. Had sold RDS to harvest tax losses in December and bought XOM to maintain my long oil exposure. Made the switch back today at $39.30.
This VRX story...
>3% gains in my commodity and energy holdings . Doubt it's sustainable.
Right (google actually lists there dividend as 49% based on current share price, lol), as did a bunch of other names, however this is the first time I've seen Shell, Chevron, Exxon etc included as potential targets for dividend reduction.
Just saw this pop up. http://seekingalpha.com/news/2802086-dividend-cuts-likely-ahead-at-big-oil-companies-analyst-says. How do the divvies fit into your thesis?
Long DIS at just under 101.