or Connect

Posts by le.gentleman

We just wroet an article about the Suits & Clothes of Hannibal that you might enjoy.
I hope you do better research with your shoes than with our website because we do not sell any $35 pocket squares, and currently our range goes up to $275.
You can conduct your business in any way you like. I have seen your email exchanges and so have quite a few other content creators in the space, and we all draw our own conclusions. All the best.
Looking at the pictures of the shoes, I would have sent them back as well.
I have used Saphir renovateur on many shoes and often without the finish ever coming off.Leather is a natural good, and it can happen that one skin takes the dye not so well. Mistakes can happen.If there is a flaw in one of our products, I usually want to see the product in person so I can make sure the same mistake won't happen again, and I would send out another product for free. But that's just how we do business. Each to his own.
Here is a video on how to lace Oxfords:
I just made a video tutorial on How To Tie a Tie with A Dimple - every time with any knot. I hope it helps!
I recently did a factory tour at Shinola where I saw how much of Detroit you can really find in their products - surprisingly little.
We have Navy Socks with Clocks and Grey Socks with Clocks.
I just put together a guide about the Harrington Jacket / Baracuta G9. Enjoy