or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

I like.
I bought a wooden Chinese screen and an antique Chinese stool.
Quote: Originally Posted by PartagasIV Took a picture tonight of my Aristo M Plus THC 25", didn't bother with the LT storage cooler. Thumbnail: Cool speakers. What are those? Vintage?
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood All the jobs I've ever had have been as a result of tenuous familial connections paired with a CV/ Interview Manner that makes employers mess their pants. Yup pretty much.
Glad this thread is back on track finally...
Anyone else notice loose bits in their phone? When I tap it against my finger I can stuff jiggling inside. Iphone 3G was rock solid.
I just joined a private social club. What do you recommend I wear to my cocktail reception?
I've never compared a young Opus to an oldie. I've got a whole drawer with random singles averaging 4 years on 'em including a Forbidden X from '05. That will be fun. Shop hard for Opus and try not to buy over MSRP.
I used to think your Habanos elitism was cute and cheeky, but now I see you really have very little idea what you're talking about. I would agree that in the '80s Cuban tobacco was the best in the world. But those strains are long gone and if you're not trying what the Dominican, Nicaragua, Venezuela, etc. have to offer today you really are missing out.
As a rugby player this thread makes me sad. Under a rugby you can wear pads, an undershirt, or nothing. A second collar, be it a polo or button down, is an afront to the sport and the heritage of the garment.