or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

How could you tell it wasn't go anywhere?
This?
To say "not bad for a Dominican" is ridiculous. Fantastic cigars are coming out of the country, just not the ones you're smoking. See Krish's reccs.
My rent is 30% of take home.
No matter how strong the resume is I always appreciate the interests section. It adds depth to the person you're interviewing and most importantly the chance to connect over something personal. I think there are 3 possible reactions to including it: 1. They know of/are in The Club and it will be a huge plus (unlikely given tiny membership) 2. They have no idea what it is and will ignore 3. They'll think I'm a pompous d-bag for including such a thing. 1 is...
10char
I'm young and just joined a private social club. The club is over 160 years old and has a lot of history and deep roots in my city. Should I include "Member of X Club" in my resume? If so, should I create it's own "Affiliations" subsection at the bottom of the page? Would it look strange given that it'd be the only affiliation in that section since I'm not a member of any professional organizations yet? Thanks.
I like the Baxter almond scrub.
Picked up this:
Quote: Originally Posted by downwithianbrown Woman are crafty creatures. she doesnt want to lose you, but she'll settle for making you feel bad/guilty long enough for her to find some one else. Better beat her to the punch. She's not like that. That's why this could work. We're approaching this seriously, talking to people in these relationships, reading the literature, and generally seeking advice. She's a sex educator and loves this ish.