or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Bump. Can I bump?
Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman I know some of you may think I may be biased, but Lasik is just not worth it. The side-effects are ridiculous. And they won't explain all of them to you since you'd be turned off by it. I love my Lasik. I'm 23 and it's been 1 year now. Redwood Olive Peoples non-prescription frames, hot fire.
Made in England, Corby 7700 electric pant press. The 7700 is Corby's top of the line model and it works great. Features a one touch set it and forget it interface for 15, 30, and 45 minute presses. LCD display counts down minutes remaining. Wood finish is in perfect condition and it comes with the optional stand. Retail on these is about $285 new. Full specs here: http://www.comforthouse.com/trousers.html Located in Nob Hill, local pick-up only. Price drop to $66.50.
Intern, no. MD, maybe.
Quote: Originally Posted by youngScholar I will try to make it. Ditto.
apple juice.
Beautiful, lefy. What city is that?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH My experience shows that shell stretches much less than calf. +1
Other than Alden, who makes a handsome moderately priced chukka boot? Also, can anyone recommend good shopping destinations in Boulder, CO?
Anyone have line on AF Don Carlos Limiteds at a reasonable price? Please PM me.