or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

I placed my first order and I hope it fits. I feel like I'm going totally blind here since the 'new fit guide' offers no meaningful measurements and, surprisingly, I've found very few photos of real guys wearing these shirts in the wild. Ledbury - you really should fix the fit guide. Length and collar measurements plus a model of unknown dimensions wearing an unknown size really do nothing to inform the customer. And what is a 'size equivalent'? This is meaningless...
Thanks for the code. Just got in on the grey melange.
@TheSizzle, thanks again for your help. The TZ Laces are wonderful. Here's my little writeup + pic: http://jacobbockelmann.com/post/70265068909/shoelaces-are-easy-to-take-for-granted-that-is
I went with Beige/Oatmeal. The Kudus are so oily that they end up brown soon enough anyway.
Damn. Thank you! Very thorough. I'm giving the TZ waxed laces a shot.
Does anyone know where I can find replacement laces for an indy boot? Specifically, I'm looking for this color, which I think is an after market lace: Thanks in advance.
both are drinking events.
I can make it for some of it. I have a conflicting work event nearby and will be juggling both.
Very nice. The handwritten note was a great touch too. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
@chocsosa what jeans are those? Did you have them slimmed? Looks great.