or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Ha! That turned out great.
Not a bourbon but a recent acquisition I'm excited about.
Try Michters #1
@SkinnyGoomba Getting closer! My girlfriend requires more storage space so I'm reserving the dead zone for some sort of unit. I have a beautiful small antique desk chair which I'm having reupholstered now. It'll be perfect in the front at a small table. The two couches can easily be moved to allow room for the coffee table to convert into a dining table. Folding chairs can be stored under the couches.
It is. Here's another source: https://unionmadegoods.com/brands/sns-herning/
Thanks. SNS Herning: http://tres-bien.com/sns-herningCheers!
@SkinnyGoomba, is this what you're recommending? The unit is narrow. The couches in this rendering are 62" in length. I want to keep the walkway open along the south wall so the couches need be close to the north wall, which I think is too close to also have the TV on the north wall, so it'll remain on the south. @E,TF, I think the open counter from the kitchen is one of the greatest assets of the apartment. It's where my girlfriend and I eat our meals when it's...
@lefty, the liberator lives in the bedroom and sadly, due to the SF rental market, we cannot afford to move and will be in this unit for some time. Were it to be relisted our apartment could easily fetch another $800/mo over the current rent. It's nuts. @suited No cats, sadly. @pocketsquareguy I've been looking at getting a pouf or two for the front reading nook area. A friend of mine knitted this neoprene one which I love: With simplification in mind I've pared...
Which wall are referring to? The blue, green, or red arrow?If the green I'll have to remeasure the clearance of the bikes. There's only a 30" section of wall between the door swing of the front and closet doors.
Thanks guys. I agree completely with the two rooms sentiment and have played with the floor plan to have a reading nook in the front and the main hanging zone in the back by the kitchen and countertop area. The TV is currently mounted on a swivel arm so it can be viewed from the kitchen, front of house, or back. There really is no perfect place for it. Do you guys have ideas for an alternative location? We're not big TV watchers and just use it for the occasional...