or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Thanks guys! Small steps, but progress. @SkinnyGoomba, I'm looking at a max of $1,500 per couch. Unfortunately I can't go too crazy on these. Hopefully that can go pretty far as I don't care about the sofa's brand, designer, provenance, etc., only that it's comfortable to sit in and looks nice. @Joffrey - for a single bike, and depending on your layout, I think this is an elegant option: http://deltacycle.com/bike-storage/storage-racks/bike-storage-hook-and-tray
I like the look of the coffee table and it will be going on a rug so I'm not concerned about dings and scuffing. I'll report on the rigidity when it arrives. Does anyone have any recommendations for stores to shop for sofas? Per the designing I'm looking for two no greater than 65" in length, so really more of a love seat than a sofa. I want armrests but since it's not long a sofa they must be narrow to maximize the seating surface. Here's an example of a style...
HY tan suede, dyed brown:
Thanks @europrep. I dyed them myself. Will be posting a how-to shortly. It was super easy. Suede dye is really all you need: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=Fiebings%20Suede%20Dye
I bought this from the PRL San Francisco store and have worn it maybe 6 times. Needless to say it's in damn near perfect condition. There are no imperfections that I can see. +$25 to ship outside of the US.
A pair of HY double monks I dyed dark brown. I am very pleased with the result. Alden PTB (for sale in my sig): Cheers.
I am selling these classic unlined Aldens on the flex sole because they're too big for me. I sized down .5 in the same shoe and am much happier. I am the original owner. Shoe trees are not included. Shipping outside of the US is an additional $30. Thank you!
A small update: I've begun selling off my furniture and just made my first purchase for the new layout: a transforming coffee table from Duffy London. @otc was exactly right when he said I'd be surprised how the bikes will stick out when hung away from the wall. I will be hanging my bikes along side the wall using something like this (at least for the lower bike): I believe my walls are plaster and I haven't had luck finding a stud thus far. This may be a far...
I will be sure to bring my pencil case, just for you.