or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Has anyone seen a Submariner dial with marks like those at the 1, 2, and 4 o'clock positions? This is a 1680 offered by a reputable seller. I love the creamy lume but have never seen distortion on the markers like that before.
I can make it for 1 drink at 5:30 sharp and then need to duck out for a dinner. Looking forward to seeing some early birds.
I just picked up this lovely Nomos. One of the more unique GMTs out there.
Nice. Who makes the polo shirt?
Hey all, Flight was delayed and I caught a bug in India on my last night so I'm kind of a wreck right now. Will anyone be around tomorrow? Was the trunk show a one day think?
Investigate mums. With all you can drink + eat it makes bill splitting easy. For a party of 20+ simplicity is key. Brasstacks is too small and crowded. Muka could work if they give us the back space but that depends on the performance schedule. Mums or another shabushabu house will be fun and very SF. -Jacob in Dubai
http://www.mumssf.com Good for big groups. Cheap. Close by.
Shabu shabu. Many locations to choose from. Will accommodate a large group no problem. Not too far from Epaulet.
Is Epaulet renting an Airbnb? With a group that big getting something delivered is likely our best bet. OR maybe options in Japantown? We could do something hilarious at Benihana probably.