or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Any photos of the Grey tie in action? I'm eyeying the dots.
FWIW, I'm disappointed that the posts were deleted. The exchanges were civil and the marketplace of ideas was doing its thing. Granted, MC WAYWT isn't necessarily the right venue for the topic but this is where the topic came up and I think it's fair to let it be discussed here too.
Cool guys don't look at explosions.
Does anyone know a good resource to learn more about collar construction and methods? I have a few shirts with collar bands and others where the collar and band are one single piece. I'd like to learn what each is called and why the difference. TIA.
Does anyone know a good resource to learn more about collar construction and methods? I have a few shirts with collar bands and others where the collar and band are one single piece. I'd like to learn what each is called and why the difference. TIA.
Typical office getup.
cc: @europrepI just posted the how-to on my blog: http://jacobbockelmann.com/post/78728147173/in-an-earlier-post-i-stated-that-not-all-badDyeing suede is easy and I encourage you to give a shot.
PR'd three lifts in one day: 190 lbs strict press 355 squat 375 dead
Thanks guys! There's a massive flea market in my area which I'll be hitting for rugs soon. The ideal size for our space is 6'x10' which isn't standard. Hopefully we can find something. The coffee table is done and being prepared for shipping. Here are the photos they sent me (these are also the new photos for the piece on their website):