or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

Hey @Mauro - Any word on this code? Is it active? Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to place my first order and the code REWARDSNEWBIE isn't working. Is this still valid? Thanks.
Damn I wish I could make it. This conflicts with my pre-marriage marriage counseling. #nojoke
For fun and easy dinner I recommend the Biergarten in Hayes.
I'll swing by the trunk show early evening. I don't think I can stay for dinner.
I am in and excited to meet some RING PEOPLE!!!!!
This is great piece that I purchased new in ~2008. It's a classic hunting vest featuring a game pocket across the back, front side pockets, and an interior zippered breast pocket. It's super warm and great for winter. Condition is excellent. Retail was $395. Rich caramel corduroy Leather trim Tattersall lining (badass) Fill: 80% Down - 20% Waterfowl Feathers Made in Italy Price includes shipping in the US. Here's the same piece on Rakuten:...
I purchased this great jacket new in 2009 and have worn it maybe a half dozen times since. Condition is damn near NWOT if not NWOT. Original retail was $995. This is a dope coat. 100% waxed cotton, repels rain brilliantly. Includes detachable hood and quilted vest Made in Italy Price includes USPS shipping in the U.S. Photo: SF member PinkPantser
I am happy with my snatch progress. Big pull, solid bar path, but I catch it forward on toes. This tends to happen when I got heavy. Music is for the hook grip vibes.