or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

This thread feels like the As Seen On TV neighborhood of SF but at the moment it seems like the most appropriate place to introduce what I've been working on for the last two years: GESTALT Clothing. At GESTALT we’ve upgraded the polo shirt, one of the most versatile pieces in any man’s closet, with elements that truly elevate it into something special. By borrowing aspects from classic dress shirts, using the finest Japanese fabrics, and perfecting the fit and...
On my way over.
Darn. Haven't seen you in forever.
I'll be there. No samples in tow, however.
I'm in the final stages of launching a line of polo shirts featuring a structured soft one piece spread collar, french seams & placket, gussets at the tails, mother of pearl buttons, and a great trim fit. Both the yarn dyed fabric and the shirts themselves are made in Japan. Below are a few photos of recent samples. I expect to launch within the next two months. Check us out at www.gestaltclothing.com.
Here's where I'm finding the code on your site:Is pretty much all product that you sell to loyalty members? How many strong is the loyalty army? This is such a novel retail concept. I'm intrigued.
Bummer. That means the code linked on the bottom right of every page of your website is outdated.What's the best way for new folks to checkout your items prior to committing to the loyalty program? Buy at full price and then return?
Hey @Mauro - Any word on this code? Is it active? Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to place my first order and the code REWARDSNEWBIE isn't working. Is this still valid? Thanks.
Damn I wish I could make it. This conflicts with my pre-marriage marriage counseling. #nojoke