or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

I had a great time checking out Ring's wares, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. Gus, thanks for organizing!
I'll be bringing two friends. The wings at Dirty Habit are good as is the outdoor seating area.
I'll be there and brining a buddy. By then I should have a bunch of GESTALT samples in tow too. Looking forward to this. Thanks for organizing, Gus.
Could you post a fit pic? Thanks in advance.
For some maintaining a weight, be it body weight or weight lifted is the goal. For others it's about maintaining a certain physique.
Cheers @hookem12387 (I recognize your avatar from tumblr!), @Henry Carter, & @Patrick R!@spang, Sent you a PM.Ha! I'm surprised that you find my username more distracting than my avatar. Usually it's the opposite. However, in all seriousness, the GESTALT business cards are printed on bone, though the lettering is not Silian Rail.
Where can I find a passport holder similar to this one?
It was good. I felt energized and full. I could see doing this in lieu of breakfast on occasion.That was my favorite pick-up of 2014. I bought 3 bottles. I can't believe they got more in. Buy this.
@troika, Actually... Yes. I'm jumping the gun here but our white piqué just came out of the mill today and our first sample in white will feature a full length placket. See this mock-up straight from the tech pack: This will look equally as good dressing down a jacket or while strolling the Mediterranean with Jackie O. by your side. --- Thanks, @TM79!
If your body is similar to two stacked kids that's a tough form to fit due to the long torso and short arms. However, if you mean that you possess the spirit of two stacked kids then the speckled grey is a perfect fun and funky option. It's the least buttoned up of our four colors: