or Connect

Posts by P. Bateman

I can't believe I'm coming late to the great polo debate of 2014. It's good to see that there are strong opinions on both sides of the aisle. I'm of the mind that the polo is a great and versatile shirt but most happen to be executed poorly with boxy cuts, poor fabric, floppy collars, etc. So for the last year and a half I've been working on designing a better polo shirt and I'm a few months out from launching. My pre-launch website is www.gestaltclothing.com. I'll have...
Thanks @Don L. I just picked up a large.
Hello, can someone help me with Kamigata sizing? I wear a 42 in LBM jackets. 5'10", 180 lbs. Thanks.
When is the olive melange coming and back?
Strong roster for this one. I'll be there. Has anyone booked a reservation yet? https://www.seatme.yelp.com/local-edition/ This bar can get nutty, especially on a Thursday.
@kayhill and @An Acute Style looking good!
A long overdue update: I'll put up a proper photo soon. Lighting, the rug, and the bay window are still to be sorted out. I'm very happy with the new layout. The apartment feels bigger, there's more walking space, and it's a great setup for hosting friends. The optimal rug would be 7'x11' and since that size doesn't really exist I'm resigned to getting a small rug that will fit between, but not beyond, the couches. @Jr Mouse, we picked up six spare folding chairs...
Rounded up the bunch for cleaning and maintenance: HY double monk (dyed dark brown) AE Amoke Alden PTB Alden PTB Carmina tie loafer
Templeton rye. neat.
Send it to Tiecrafters.com. They recently relined a tie for me and did a great job. Cleaning ties and scarves is their specialty. Good luck!