or Connect

Posts by gothica

Thanks for all the good gouge gents. The seller was nice enough to refund 1/3 of the purchase price for the inaccurate advertisement, so it wasn't a total loss. The jeans arrived slightly distressed, still plenty of indigo and in wearable condition.
Anyone know of any solid places in San Diego for chain stiching? Thanks in advance.
Wow, I'm going to have to chalk this one up as a tax write off. Totally my fault for not doing my homework ahead of time. Wikipedia defines vintage as: "Generally speaking, clothing which was produced before the 1920s is referred to as antique clothing and clothing from the 1920s to 1980 is considered vintage. " 2002-2003 could hardly pass for vintage. I may ask for mercy and request a refund for the misunderstanding and the lead on. Man I can't stand getting...
Thanks a bunch. Good info for LVC. Cheers.
Hello everyone, I need some help from the LVC denim heads. I just recently won this pair on ebay: VINTAGE LEVI'S 501XX BIG E Redline Selvedge JEANS SZ 38 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120381585370 The top rivet reads 554, however it is Big E selvage. Any ideas about authenticity and time produced? Thx.
Just wondering if you are still taking orders on this one. I'd like to place an order for a 36.
Do you have an experience with these fading and distressing after a few months and a cold wash? There seems to be a dearth of info on any life span on these jeans.