or Connect

Posts by windrunner

Brand New in Box Tom Ford black captoes. Tried on once in store and once on rug at home. Too big for me as I'm a true 10D. As you can see, soles perfectly new. Comes with Tom Ford box and shoe covers. Priced to sell at $380 shipped conus. 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
REDUCED! Sutor Mantellassi Driving Shoes Brand New in Box, purple/fuschia, bright but not as bright as in pics. 43 EU 10D US. Comes with Sutor Mantellassi box. Reduced to $85 shipped conus. 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
Scarpe Di Bianco BNIB Double Monks in 10.5D US. Fit true to 10.5D, in black, Goodyear welted. Comes with Di Bianco box and shoe covers. Priced to sell quickly at $220 shipped conus 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
Santoni BNIB Brown Suede loafers 8.5 UK 10D US. As you know, Santoni fit one-half size larger. This 8.5UK is a true to size 10D US fitting. Comes with Santoni box and shoe covers. Priced to sell quickly at $210 shipped conus 100% eBay Feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
REDUCED! Stefanobi BNIB Brown Suede Captoes 9UK 9.5D US. Beautiful chisel toe, comes with box and Stefanobi shoe covers. Priced reduced to $190 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks Gents!
Brand New in Box Santoni Ankle Boot. Beautiful antique brown finiish with accent stitching around forefoot and toe box. As you know, Santoni run a half-size large, this is an 8.5 UK and a 10D true to size. Not a 9.5D US in fit, but rather a true 10D US sizing. Comes with box and Santoni shoe covers. Priced at $175 to sell quickly. 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
Beautiful Barrett brown suede Captoes. Brand new in box 9E UK 10D US. Fits true to perfect 10D. Comes with Barrett shoe covers and box. Shoe trees not included. Priced to steal at $160 Part of my retirement from the biz world sale! 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
Nikon Coolpix S9100 Digital Brand New in Box. Includes: USB cable UC-E6 Audio Video cable EG-CP16 Charging AC adapter EH-69P Rechargeable Li ion battery EN EL12 with terminal cover Camera strap View NX 2 installer CD User's manual CD Boxed FURTHER REDUCED to $65 shipped conus 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents!
Classic Roger Dubuis Golden Square 18K White Gold 34x34 Roman numerals Small seconds hand dial Blued steel hands Currently on APBands custom black alligator strap Adding TWO brand new Dubuis original straps Dubuis white gold buckle Comes with IWC box as shown No papers Refurbished at Dubuis Switzerland two years ago Faint scratches on bottom of bezel near strap lugs - like many of you, I'm a perfectionist and I notice these subtle type of things...and they are faint. Any...
Gaziano & Girling Barclays polo suede lazy mans, 9.5E UK 10D US, MH-71 last, sunken metal toe taps. Comes with G&G shoe trees, box and shoe covers. Price FURTHER REDUCED to $280 shipped conus 100% eBay feedback as wentworthgolfers Thanks gents