or Connect

Posts by Adubz

Just tried it again, it worked on both the Match and Score.
All SS on fwrd.com are half off, combine that with code TULIP to get an additional 10% off. Someone cop that match jacket before I do..
Thank you, kind sir. Got myself a Memory coat for that SoCal winter.
[[SPOILER]] Yea that's the Visivim backpack. I have handled it in F.I.L Shibuya and it seems pretty well-made, my cousin who has had his for years also have good things to say about it.As for the tax, I am located in California and Carson Street is located in NY so there is no sales tax for my purchase.
Thanks for this. Got myself a 20L as well.
@johnelliotco, would you happen to know if American Rag's current stock of the Cobalt jeans are the new cuts or the previous versions? Thanks
@gettoasty@sinnedk Just wanted to say thank you again for the sizing tip, even though a couple of retailers advised me to size down 1 instead of 2 on the Guidi back zips, my gut feeling told me to trust my fellow SF members and I am so glad I did.
^2nd that. Looks pretty good as is, you could size down but a very slim fit SS knit just seem a little off to me.
[[SPOILER]] ^Can somebody proxy this, or knows of a good TO proxy?
^This made me sad and excited at the same time, I ordered my whiskey lamb moto on July 1st. @flahertongs Nice fit BTW