or Connect

Posts by wilson brother

Hey Guys- I'm still dating my African American girlfriend . Well man, she keeps on telling me that I should use that N word that ends with A because I'm with her and would help me fit in with her friends better . I tried to explain that I'm not comfortable because of slavery and segregation but she ain't hearing none of it . What would you guys do in a situation like this ? I don't feel like I need to say that word to be street because everyone already knows...
Hey Guys- Did you ever give a wiffle bat beat down to aggressive suckers causing you misery ? I know aggression is not the answer but I am about to set it off animal style and I feel that a wiffle bat will deliver my message without causing these suckers any long term strife . I hope someone has an answer for me to reconsider the way of peace before I get stupid . -Danny Wilson (the Guy)
Hey guys- Last night at Santos Party House I made up a new dancing style called robo bopping . Damn my shit was so hot on the dance floor you could of burned yourself . Usually the crowd just makes a circle and claps but last night all the peeps were going straight out cannibal when I started robo bopping which is a combination of bopping, popping and robot moves . Jenni told me I'm like a mix of James Brown and C3P0 and started calling me JiggaBot . If some of you...
Hey Guys- I just wanted to share with you the folky song that I just finished writing and I'm sure it's going to be a hit single . Last night I hummed it to Andrew WK and he said he can imagine it with harmonized vocals just like Crosby Still's Nash and Young and maybe the last part as a rap . Damn it feels so good to be able to express myself in a way that could bring beauty to the hearts of so many . Looking from a heaven above, it's like a story of angel's love...
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 http://www.metrolyrics.com/sound-of-...ics-gomez.html Hey man- What kind of cracker changes my lyrics without permission ? That feels like censorship for my soul to change my song from grooving to so damn lameass . -Danny Wilson (the Guy)
Hey guys- I've been thinking a lot about that girl back home and my heart is starting to feel like a piece of grinded beef but hey man but it's still beating inside of me . Well, tonight after smoking some Jamaican Booty Sweat I wrote this song expressing just how I feel . I hope one day to get my bass guitar back and lay down this track but for now you will have to feel the meaning of the words against the computer screen . Do you ever stop and...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy how do I get to the santos paaarty house? Just get behind Mantos and follow the rhythm . -Danny Wilson (the Guy)
Hey guys- Fuck all this suffering in the world I've had it up to here (right below my chin) with all the cosmic stress coming down on my shoulders not to mention my girl always wanting to keep me chained to the bed post . Well son this weekend I'm going to party like a motherfucking pimp if you guys have any testosterone left after playing Tetris come down to Santos Paaarty House and blaze with dis playa . I'll be the one bopping with the crowd clapping . If you're...
Hey Guys- I'm starting to think some of you don't have the pubes yet to understand what love can mean and the barriers it can break . -Danny Wilson (the Guy)
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy so has The Guy met her folks yet? I didn't meet her folks yet but I did meet her brother. He said that The Guy is one bad mother...( hey you shut your mouth we're talking about The Guy ) but to get serious I know not to talk slang around her or act all hood . I was going to try my Jamaican accent but it's good I didn't because she told me that she doesn't like those people . -Danny Wilson (the Guy)