or Connect

Posts by Nicholas

Quote: Originally Posted by robin I hate both. +0.5 I only hate the after.
I concur with the sediment of the thread - Borrelli seems to be at a overall higher appreciation curve, although I dislike the overall ostentatious styling from them both at times. I've got a few pieces of both; mostly cashmere sweaters from BC and trousers from Borrelli - which I think is the strongest offering from them respectively.
Quote: Originally Posted by ccc123 start and stop with 540 K - there really is no point of consideration after that. i concur.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Why is eating oatmeal in the morning important? I never eat breakfast. Isn't eating nothing better than eating something when it comes to bodyweight? Nothing magic about oatmeal itself, although oats and milk are some of the most nutritious foods out there, add some berries and/or fruits and you've got a pretty much complete meal - which is also one of the reasons of its popularity. Breakfast overall is...
Ripe peaches are a godsend.
Gravenstein Granny Smith Pink Lady Fuji
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur Undershirts are an absolute fucking abomination.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i said then you have the very elegantly created chukka dress boots, that in my mind, are the apex of elegance in bootwear with formal dress. dude, thin ice. Beware.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Boots in my order of preference: 1. Oxford boots 2. Derby boots 3. Jodpuhr 4. Chelsea 5. Chukka QFT.
LabelKing x stilmacher