or Connect

Posts by jonnyt

I don't mind vendors posting as long as they include photos and don't spam with dozens of posts. I subscribe to this thread to keep up to date with all things Cabourn, read other people's opinions and look at photos but I am also happy to find out about pieces for sale. If a post in this thread leads me to the last available size 50 Everest Parka in indigo at 50% off, I really don't care if it is a private or corporate seller...
I'm looking for a chunky "fisherman" style jumper with a roll-neck in a grey or cream colour with some texture to it. I'm interested in this one: http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/barbour/barbour-coleman-roll-neck.html by Barbour x Norton but at this price, I figure I may have other options. I only plan on buying one and wearing it for a good few years so I don't mind paying for quality. Is the Barbour a good option or are there better choices I should look at?
SOLD - Thread closed
bump - $300
Used for only a few months as a replacement before upgrading to new phone. Unlocked, mint condition, with box and accessories. Will put on ebay if it doesn't sell here in a week or so. I can send pics if you need them. Price includes global shipping.
I have the pumps and the bosey's in the same size as I wear in normal chucks (10.5UK)I also wear 10 or 10.5 in all my other shoes, so I would say you should go tts
Bump > $400
Bump -> $400
nice, but need pics of soles for used footwear
What are the thigh and knee measurements on the 36" pair? cheers.