or Connect

Posts by jonnyt

All the details here: http://www.endclothing.co.uk/sale/jackets/nigel-cabourn-wide-lapel-jacket-171774.html Fits tight, I'd say best for a 40" chest if you like a standard fit or 42" chest if you like jackets to fit really snug Size 52 - Large Pit to Pit - 21" Back - 28" Shoulder - 19.5" Arm - 19" New with tags, unworn. RRP is £600 and currently available for £360
Hey Eric, I wear NC parkas or Mallory with extra layers when off-piste but never while actually skiing. I tried a parka once and it was certainly warm enough, but when I started to work hard and sweat I nearly boiled compared to when I wear technical ski-wear. I find the down filled parkas are great when you're just walking around but when being really active they simply aren't breathable enough for me and I overheat. Let me know how you get on though.Ps. The coastal...
Hey, thanks but I'm pretty familiar with raw denim, my question was more about these jeans in particular. With unsanforized, I obviously always wash or soak before wearing but with sanforized, like these gustins, I find that some pairs shrink a little and some pairs stay exactly the same. Is there any shrinkage at all expected in the gustins? If so, I'll wash before getting them hemmed, if not, I'll get them hemmed immediately. Cheers.
Have just received my first pair of Gustin jeans, the #60 Light Lefthand's. They're very tight around the topblock but because the material is only 10oz, they stretched out quite easily with only a few minutes of wear. My question is, what's the consensus on washing before wearing? I know they're sanforised but should I expect any shrinkage at all? Am going to get them hemmed and usually wash or soak jeans first just in case. Sorry if this has already been asked but I've...
I have a brand new and tagged, Wide Lapel Jacket in stone Harris tweed in size 52 that I'm looking to move on. http://www.endclothing.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/171774/s/nigel-cabourn-wide-lapel-jacket/category/112/ It's slimmer across the chest than the Mallory but is unlined so I would say this would work best for a 40" to 42" chest depending on how you like it to fit. Would accept £450, any interest?
How does the 82 fit? I am 10.5F on the 888 last and a 10.5E in most other Northampton shoes.
Is it me doing something wrong or is the website down? I can only access the signup page but not any of the shopping pages
I am a 40" chest and have a 50 Mallory. It fits snug but well. You should only size up if you like a loose fit.
bump $350
Bump $350