or Connect

Posts by jonnyt

I have a MTM in the exact material of the OP' RL suit. Goes great with tan and mid brown shoes, not too loud at all.
Don't know exact details, label simply states 90% Virgin Wool, 10% Cashmere but it's pretty heavy, maybe twice as much as my other suits, I can pretty much only wear it in Autumn and Winter and 10 years after I bought it, it looks as good as new.
L to R Grey wool with light stripe (Borrelli, Dormeuil) Grey worsted (Local MTM, unknown cloth) Black/ Brown puppy tooth (Brooks Bros, Loro Piana) Navy Pinstripe (SuitSupply, s110) Brown / Cream stripe worsted (Local MTM, Scabal) Midnight blue pinstripe (La Vera, Dormeuil) Light Grey worsted (Richard James, unknown cloth) Grey flannel (Dior, unknown cloth)
Brown brogues on a sleek but classic last are always appropriate. The SM pair you linked to are very nice, as are the AS pair. I'd imagine the build quality on both pairs is pretty equal but with the SM's you're paying more for the styling. Basically, you can't go wrong with either, just remember to buy trees and try to only wear them every other day if you can.
Good thread, will post later when I have chance to take pics. Very interested in other's pics as well.
Great seller, free bump
Can I please get measurements on #5 (Shoulders, arm length, waist, thigh, knee, ankle)? Am definitely interested if it fits.
Yep, plenty of styles close to mine but with captoe, St James I and II, Hughes, Harrow, Kensington etcThey do fit true to size. I was a bit worried having read stuff here about them being a little tight but I am a 10.5E in Lobb, AS, C&J and EG and these (10.5E as well) fit great. A little more snug than my others in the body of the shoe but not tight or uncomfortable anywhere and no pinching at all in the toe box, I can move all my toes up and down. I think when they...
A little bit yes. Photo makes it look worse than it is, from head height it isn't noticeable and I imagine after a couple of polishes they'll even out.
First pair of G&G, Walkton in vintage pine on the DG70: From Bespoke England. Couldn't be happier with Nick's help and service, I already have my eye on a second pair from him.