or Connect

Posts by jonnyt

I have dozens but if I had to live with just one for year-round wear, it would be either Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules or Bigarade Concentree by Frederic Malle. Neither are easy to get and will likely be a bit over $100 but they are both totally unique without being in your face or overpowering and can be worn year round. I get lots of compliments with both and smell entirely different from everyone around me. The Bigarade is by Jean Claude Ellena who actually made...
Stocking up for Zurich winter Purple (Aubergine) Kidskin, cashmere lined from Madova Yellow Handstiched Peccary, wool lined from Perlinger Dark Green Kidskin, cashmere lined from Madova Tan Deerskin, Polyester Lining with Primaloft Insulation from Hestra
pm sent
BOTH SOLD Panta Ties from this thread> http://www.styleforum.net/t/259961/new-panta-ties-collection-over-two-dozen-prints-wools-raw-silks-cashmeres Linen worn exactly three times and cashmere exactly twice but I prefer the lighter, unlined Pantas so will let these go to someone who likes more substantial ties so I can free up the monies for the next Panta batch. Linen is 6-fold and lined/ self tipped. SOLD Cashmere is 6-Fold lined but untipped. Both ties are in...
pm sent
pm sent
6' 3" Fluctuate between 190 and 205 depending on time of year and exercise. Luckily the weight goes on fairly evenly so all my clothes fit all the time (well, except for a couple of skinny t-shirts that I only wear when I have pecs rather than moobs). I've also noticed that regardless of my weight, if I see friends after a few months and I'm wearing a good, well-fitted suit, they always ask if I've lost weight, even if I'm actually 10lbs heavier than the last time I saw...
Anything from Drakes would be better than any of the ones you listed. The Rag and Bone and Armani scarfs aren't even pure wool. Avoid polyester, especially if you're dropping a couple hundred dollars.
pm sent
pm sent on D2