or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

Wholecuts aren't that versatile, that said this one has a little bit of an interesting patina to it. Would look great with a blue suit (and maybe a light grey suit) though not much else IMO.
The CR duffles are ok for the price - what else would you carry your gym gear in? The other options are a backpack (gasp) or a heavier (and much more expensive) leather duffle. The other option is retro vinyl if you can find one at an op shop somewhere:
Yes you're quite right. Not sure if these qualify as "longwings" but they have plain toecaps and closed lacing... [[SPOILER]] Who you callin' a factotum?
Something like these?
Yes good link JM. Have you imported anything from these guys? My major concern would be an over zealous AQIS officer deciding that horn buttons are non permesso.
Only 7,358 to go...
^ babycino?
Speaking of slippers, can anyone point me to some decent quality, leather lined ones with a hard leather sole? So far most of them seem to be velour lined or have suede soles that wear out too quickly. My current pair from Gowings has, well... 'gone to Gowings'.
I asked for a 13 but they drew a 31.
- Spandex- Yoga pants- Tattoos.