or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

Back to OCBDs and knit ties this week.
None at all, though what you think is worth buying is, of course, subjective!
The no-purchase pledge is a hard one to keep when the number of sales appears to have increased exponentially this year.
I'm into men's underwear.
I can see the headlines now: Unpopular Rudd Abbott dumped for female deputy Gillard Bishop. Odds Shorten on Labor Election Win.
You could argue that, in the face of the loss of so many journalists, editors and support staff in the commercial media sector, if anything the public broadcaster should receive increased funding, to preserve the quality of the Australian media environment, as well as absorb some of those job losses and maintain services to commercially unviable regional areas (which, whether you are about them or not, do have an awful lot of marginal seats...)
You still looking for a trench coat DB? If so I'd keep an eye out on the usual suspects - Herringbone and MJB - over the next couple of months; the former will probably bring back their made in Italy versions again this season. They are well made IMO.As for me, I'm thinking winter can't come around soon enough - have a couple of new jackets plus some other stuff on order...