or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

Some HC ties and PSs from the past little while, and featuring a jacket I bought off Jason - so I guess that's also HC related?
No, this was one of his (Jason's) jackets he put up for sale and I bought it off him as we're the same size (and of the same good taste) it appears. And yes, the shoulders are a bit different to my other jackets, I wouldn't say it's a high so much as an extended shoulder treatment with a bit of padding, but softer than an English cut - if that makes sense?
Cross post from the latest challenge thread: Belvest jacket (via @Henry Carter) Henry Carter tie Kamakura shirt Panta trews Church's shoes.
Might be cheaper soon to buy an economy class airfare to Dallas, pack the stuff you want to sell into checked baggage and ship it when you land in the US.
Do you wear it when you're having a Barry (Crocker)?
David Jones never, ever, had a "sale" - that was something common shops did, DJs had a clearance twice a year.
Well this is what I wore on Friday, and seeing as the rules of this thread are more liberal than Bernie Sanders, I'll happily contribute:
Thanks Iso - they are silk/wool "denim" trousers from one of edmorel's early Panta runs.
In hindsight I probably could have hoiked my pants up a bit in the photo - I am wearing a pair of pants in the same cut today and the waistband is just below my navel and covers the last button of my shirt, but not in the photo I posted, so maybe that's the issue you're seeing.
Ptth, that's nothing. I have one of these at home (empty).Say, any of you chaps spare a bit of your liver for your old mate PoP?** Except fxh his is more fucked than mine.