or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

I like to push the boundaries. Sometimes I'll wear a loud tie to annoy Oli. Other times I'll tuck my shirt into my jeans to piss off Matt. I'm still working up the courage to go sockless but fxh is older than me and I don't want to be responsible for his next heart attack. Yeah, I'm a rebel.
But seeing as we're all here in the gutter, would you mind trying to fit it on my head?
The main difference between you and me is I think these things but don't always have to write them down!
The Fedora certainly has a softer felt than the Stylemaster, but I don't know if I'd be game to try rolling it. IIRC City Hatters had some Christy's hats that were sold as rollable and came with a travel tube.lukejackson - have a look at the RM Williams panama, they are a bit more rugged than a standard panama but don't look too JR from Dallas either (unless that's the look you're going for).
I'm just picturing fxh's reaction to that article is something like...
It's interesting - in Australia we only wear them on the 11th, but the UK they have always been worn (legitimately) for a few days in the lead up to Remembrance Day. Not sure why that is. Perhaps because we also have ANZAC Day here as a day of remembrance for the fallen.Also, the lapel poppies for sale are different in the UK than the ones sold here (nicer IMO, but it's all for charity of course, so aesthetics don't really matter).As an aside, we also wear rosemary sprigs...
I think this challenge is a week early - Remembrance Day is the 11th.
You mean the Melbourne Crup?