or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

If I keep asking he'll eventually buckle.
Second the recommendation for reversible belts. It's good to know that, in case of attack by ninjas, I can turn my brown pebble grain belt over and instantly become a black belt.Also - fxh what is the ROI on reversible belt futures?
Wet and wild here today. Thank God for felt hats and waxed cotton jackets. And hot cross buns...
Estelle Lucas, a sex worker who was travelling from Melbourne to Perth, where a science-fiction convention is on, said she was refused entry to the Qantas Club in Melbourne on Wednesday because she was wearing thongs.The science fiction convention doesn't start for another two weeks!
I agree it's a nice fabric, and has a good "memory" for want of a better word. Springy and wears well.On reflection my main issue with this particular jacket was not the length per se but the straight front of the skirt. Seemed to emphasise the shortness and not as flattering (on me at least) as a more cutaway front.
And here I was thinking you were well dressed!
TBM was waiting - rightly - to confirm I hadn't bought it before committing to get one.
Start here.Then read this.
No, not yet TBM. Tried one on again last week and the cut is just a little more relaxed than I'd like. I could live with that but it's also probably a tad short on me as well. Not in desperate need for a new jacket at the moment - though with Suit Supply opening up I might have a look there to see what they bring out.
Charles Tyrwhitt have 15% off at the moment for anyone interested. They have some nice looking jumpers for $100 or so.