or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

I thought everyone just stole them from nice hotels..?
Careful you don't drown!
Another way to do it is to match your belt to your jacket rather than your shoes, and tie it in to your outfit that way. E.g. navy belt, navy blazer, grey trews, burgundy shoes (burg tie or elements in PS optional).
"They're nice but don't you already have a few pairs like that?"
Better still - I'll order 6 foreskin leather jackets, 8 pairs of crotchless trousers and 12 takky ties in one go!
So what's on everyone's 2015 sartorial wish list? Mine? Not that much. Will probably check out uniglow later in the year for a couple of new v-neck jumpers to replace old tatty ones. Also thinking about a belted moto jacket, despite JM's advice that I'll risk looking like a poser (I am one). Strictly for casual wear, not to wear over suits mind. Will also try to sell/donate some stuff I don't really wear that much anymore.
You should have stopped drinking before you threw up on your shirt.
PSA Glue store has some Edwin Sen MIJ selvage jeans (11oz) they found out the back and have put on sale - http://www.gluestore.com.au/edwin-sen-skinny-jeans-in-selvage-denim.html. The site has them for $150 but they are $105 in store, which is a good buy for any dads out there that like higher rise, slim-not-skinny indigo jeans (not you obviously, Matt). Would advise anyone to size down if buying online.
You can also YouTube the footage of Foreman hitting the heavy bag. No wonder Ali was scared.
Don't edit your posts Jimmy, it makes my jokes look even more out of context than normal.