or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. fxh and I have more current experience with funeral attire.
I think you can probably answer that question better than any of us. If in doubt I would ask the groom/bride or the person who invited you to the wedding what they think, what the vibe is. There aren't any hard and fast rules about what to wear to a friend's wedding, or even to your own wedding these days. If it's a black tie affair I would probably avoid a tan cotton suit but then the bridal party should specify the dress code in that case. I highly doubt the father of...
Hey, my link is just broadening the appeal of your post beyond the tens of people who still buy newspapers.
Here is the online version for those of you interested:http://magazine.afr.com/afr/watch/
I'm a big believer in supporting local manufacturers and designers where I can if the product is good. Case in point is my waxed cotton moto jacket from Burke & Wills. Yes I could have bought a Barbour like everyone else, or even a Belstaff if I had more money than sense, but these are handmade in Victoria, Australia and, in my opinion, every bit as well made. Actually, the waxed cotton is 12oz which is a fair bit more heavy duty than even the heaviest Barbours. I don't...
I would have thought funeral attire was more appropriate for journalism these days.
Did they ever find Alf's rape dungeon?
I always liked Jim's style. Might be something to do with those loud sportscoats and that Firebird.
Murder She WroteThe Rockford FilesMatlockTJ HookerPerry MasonWhatever else is showing in your retirement home.