or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

More inspiration - there's even an example of how to conduct a 360 interview:
That depends, are you looking for a redundancy?
The thread's called Australian "members" for a reason...
Jimmy Hoffa never gets old.
Would we need to commit to buying the minimum before they worked on producing a new design?
Yes, it's called the drawer under the sink.
That's a Vanda one I think - presumably we could use the same colours and apply them to a slightly different stripe pattern (e.g. block stripes?) if we wanted something unique. I'd trust your judgement to come up with something equally tasteful.
I think it can be done tastefully and without looking like you're about to don an Australian flag as a cape. This for example has all the colours and is very tasteful IMO:The problem with a solid tie is many people already have 2 or 3 solid blue ties, ditto green, burgundy etc. I guess it's up to everyone to decide on some options eventually.As for whether one wants to be recognised as reading the forums, well that's a whole other issue!
Something like this but with a green block stripe with the gold could be quite versatile and look quite well IMO.Or something like this minus the white stripes:Before we get too carried away though we should probably confirm with Jason if there an option to have a grenadine pattern made specially or if it would be a case of choosing from the weavers' available samples.
Those two styles are made to order anyway so yes I'd say you could specify a different heel, last, leather etc.I would drop an email to Bootsonline or the Port Philip Shop.