or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

Seems like a good match as RMW are about as Australian as QANTAS these days...
Yes, I'd also accessorise with a meat pie and football scarf, chunky knit, and a Triumph Bonneville.
Speaking of musical talent, RIP the real Prince of Pop.
It's true the best barbers are from Iraq. You should go and get your beard faded and threaded JM, these guys will have you looking like a character from Aladdin in no time!
Even your boss acknowledges it's the most exciting football code in the country!
You should order half a dozen pairs from Ambrosi to go with your jackets from TOJ.
I think Jesus fxh has a few pair of Luxire unpants he had made up in VBC flannel.
The SOI is still negative but trending up the last few months (no guarantee that will continue though). I'm not sure of the exact correlation, but I thought el ninos usually meant colder winters - or at least lower low temps - as there is less moisture to trap heat in the air. [[SPOILER]]
Gerry is on the money - though I have the 'Settler' jacket, which is essentially the Biker jacket without the elbow and shoulder padding: http://www.australiangear.com/australian-clothing/burke-and-wills-the-settler-oilskin-coat.html. It also comes in brown not black. [[SPOILER]] Personally I don't go much for wearing these type of jackets over suits though, they are casual jackets and look best with a chunky jumper and jeans or moleskins IMO. I'll wear a trench coat over...
Police Academy MMCCXCVII.