or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

I really like the jacket but I'm not sure what this outfit is trying to say. White spread collar (very city) shirt with an action back hunting jacket (very country/outdoors) and Belgian loafers (very indoors and probably the last choice of footwear for bad weather)? All the elements are nice but they don't really go together IMO.
A bit of shockproof glue (better than the cheapo superglue) on the front lip of the Topy if it starts to peel will do the trick. Done this a couple of times to shoes where I couldn't be bothered going back to a cobbler - he would just glue it back down himself and charge me $10 for doing the same job anyway.
I thought it was because anything that is free is just inherently better in every way (because it's free).
Yass - probably been there about half a dozen times on the way from Syd to Melb - last time was about 2000 - all I remember is it was somewhere you could get out, get petrol and take a piss before you kept going.
Thanks, that's good to hear. I think you're right it can be bit of a punt with a fabric like that rather than something 'safer', but I have to say you've really made the tie to it's strengths, with a light construction that suits the summery feel of the silk, while still tying a good knot with ease.
The brown diamond is a great summer tie - wore it yesterday. Will go very well with a navy blazer and grey slacks as well.
Should've gone full Borat on her.
Another (warm, sunny) day in a suit for me, so tried to keep it bright and light.
Groovy.
Trying to keep this thread alive. Suit is by BnTailor.