or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

I actually agree with you Matt. I think a shorter 'fashion' shirt worn untucked would look good with a leather jacket. But part of my vibe here is deliberately that dorky, awkward aesthetic that is dadcore. I want to alienate young hip guys like you. I sure as hell can't dress as trendy as you do, and I wouldn't want to try. But OTOH some days I couldn't be fucked wearing a blazer and tie either.
I'm hoping this was a double entendre Jimmy, in which case, you have moved up a notch.You are now back to notch one.
I'd like to say TOJ and impress everyone but the jacket's actually from Zara. That said, it looks ok I think. RE the shirt, yes it would be better if it was a popover. It is a pretty bright pink/baby blue tattersal check with a BD, so it's a bit more informal than maybe it looks in that pic.
I picked it out when fxh and I went to that leather place on Oxford St. fxh bought something else a little more, um, S&M SWD.
Thanks FH. The jacket is an extremely rare, mythical wild kidskin Yohji Yamamoto/Michael Bastian/Kurt Cobain collaboration piece from 1998. [[SPOILER]] Oli, the shirt has pink and baby blue checks in it. It's very gay.
Keeping the leather jacket theme:
Full bore dadcore.
RIP Nelson Mandela.
No, I've never met Clive Palmer.