or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

All the best Jason, really enjoy wearing your ties, scarves and pocket hanks and sure I will do for a long time to come. You're a gentleman to deal with and I look forward to what the future holds for your brand. Drop us a line next time you're in Sydney if you fancy a beer. PoP.
I quit from this homophobe forum. Only wackos post here.
What's TV?
Sorry I don't hang out on AAAC.
DR, please stop liking your own posts you're better than this. If this is a cry for help we're here for you son.
For someone who "was doing some research on suits when I came across this site" 3 weeks ago, you are remarkably well versed in the SF lingo. Anyone would think you'd been around here for yonks, making references to the Foo's OneShoe, along with a few other slip ups since you "arrived".So, the only question that remains is, are you thinskeen or dartagnan red? Not that I really care, but either way, if you are going to have a socktroll account, at least make it amusing (see...
So it was 38 degrees here the other day (that's 100F to the Americans, Liberians and Burmese). This is what I wore - cotton, linen, silk and suede:
No worries - I've never seen anyone besides Dennis position his tie like that in a db jacket - it's his steez.