or Connect

Posts by Prince of Paisley

SB, not actual denim just made to look like it; they're wool/silk trousers from one of Panta's early runs.
A more casual look from last Friday.
Whaddaya talkin' about boyo?In your head, in your headZombie, zombie, zombieHey, heyWhat's in your head, in your headZombie, zombie, zombieHey, hey, hey, ohDou, dou, dou, douDou, dou, dou, douDou, dou, dou, douDou, dou, dou, douWith their tanks and their bombsAnd their bombs and their gunsIn your head, in your head they are dyin'In your head, in your headZombie, zombie, zombieHey, heyWhat's in your head, in your headZombie, zombie, zombieHey, hey, heyOh, oh, oh, oh, oh,...
I thought you'd be down at Punt Road watching the Tigers train.
I often wear my suit jacket/sportscoat while driving. I just don't wear a seat belt.Figure if I'm gonna die may as well look good as I go through the windscreen.
In my breast pocket.
Yeah that was me.
Apropos of this I have a pair of plaid grey/blue cotton Herringbone trousers, W34 x L33 with bit to let down - free (or almost free - you can buy me a beer (a decent beer not a carlton draught)) to a good home (if I like you). Cool wearing casual pants for summer but I haven't worn in 2 summers and probably won't again.
CREEP!