or Connect

Posts by atomicmrg

lifetime piling up ...that is all
NaS- One Mic Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton- When I Get Where I'm Going Common- Go! Big & Rich- Rollin' (The Ballad of Big & Rich) The Shins- Caring is Creepy ZZ Top- La Grange Phish- Weekapaug Groove (live at MSG new year's eve '95) Rascal Flatts- Take Me There Rodney Atkins- Cleaning this Gun (come on in boy) Talking Heads- Take me to the river
only in dreams...hand down one of the only songs with a legitimate musical orgasm. also love my name is jonas, undone, pink triangle
I have had a season pass to Mad River Glen in Waitsfield, VT for about 10 years, and I have to say that after skiing there, nothing else in the northeast even compares. It's an incredibly rustic mountain (the main lift is a diesel powered single chair), but the terrain is second to none. There is almost no grooming, and the trails are naturally narrow with moguls. I would recommend talking to a local, because most of the best skiing isn't on a trail map. As far as...
"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" by Carson McCullers then have some V.S. Naipaul and Milan Kundera afterwards...
I have seen a couple online that are green with large white text displaying simply the word: "Vaginatarian"
^^^ I am also indulging in several Newcastle Browns at the moment.
The first situation is the most complicated. It is possible to actually hold the door for the lady even if it swings inward in some circumstances. Push it in and hold it open and stand aside for the lady to pass. In some really heavy doors this may not work. As for a revolving door, let the lady go first. The door situation that brings me the most confusion/awkwardness is the set of double doors. Inevitably, after holding the first door for the lady, I am now...
Tunnel of Love by Dire Straits... a great spring/summer song
Esquire GQ New Yorker Vanity Fair