or Connect

Posts by Diggz

Brand New and Beautiful! Hard to let this one go but could really use the money. Lapel flower not included. Measurements: p2p - 21.5" sleeve - 25.25" length from bottom of collar - 29.5" pppp only. Free shipping within CONUS. Please contact me for a shipping quote to any where else. Last price drop. 07.26.13
I bought these from VCH a while back and wore them maybe 8-9 times. To be honest, they never quite fit right on me and are slightly too big but they are beautiful. Length: 12-15/16" Widest point: 4.5" Free Shipping CONUS. Anywhere else please contact me for quote.
Got these last year from the very awesome discostu004. Worn them about 4 times total. Just don't find myself wearing black shoes too often, plus they are slightly big for me since I'm more size 10. From what everyone says, they run true to size. Apologies in advance for the crappy phone pics. I've attached the same shoes in another color for better reference but they actual sale is for a black pair. The outsole length is 12 7/8 in long and the width at the widest is is...
Yes it is a Gucci Suit, I will post more pictures tomorrow when I get my camera back. And the fabric is 100% wool.
Not sure what the demand is on Gucci Tom Ford items so I wanted to gauge the the interest before I take more pictures and post them. This is a Gucci Tom Ford suit I acquired a few years ago from a consignment seller. It was previously worn but had no flaws and it still doesn't. It is labeled EU54 but it fits like a slimmer 40R US. I'm just posting a few pics I had. I wore this item maybe about 6 times total? as I hardly ever find myself in suit situations. It is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamesgatz Sold already? Hello, apologies for the late response but yes, it is sold pending payment. Thanks to everyone for the response.
Wanted to see if there would be interest on this item. RLPL double breasted linen jacket. Worn exactly once. Double vented, surgeon cuffs. Perfect for summer. some quick measurements: chest - 43" length - from BOC - 29.75" sleeve - 24.75" SOLD If there is enough interest I will post more pics.
Got these last year from the very awesome discostu004. Worn them about 4 times total. Just don't find myself wearing black shoes too often, plus they are slightly big for me since I'm more size 10. From what everyone says, they run true to size. Apologies in advance for the crappy phone pics. I've attached the same shoes in another color for better reference but they actual sale is for a black pair. $95 CONUS Paypal personal preferred Actual...
$99 now, what a price!
One more drop for the new year!