or Connect

Posts by los_face

Right back at you! Great jacket going to a great home...hope it worked out well at the wedding+1. I learned this the hard way a while back and dumped way more $$$ into a thrifted suit to make it look just ok when i should have just flipped it and picked up a better fitting suit which needed less alterations in the first place (trying to make a 41L into a 40R/S was an expensive mistake)Thrift/mudder synergy is strong...i earned my shirt on Saturday as well...I thrifted and...
Some amazing and exclusive labels have been popping up the past week or so. I haven't seen either of these labels on the thread yet so here is my contribution...Was looking through a sorry rack of jackets last week and a guy standing at the end of the rack looking at his iphone a few feet away from a jacket slung over the rack.Me: Sorry, is that your jacket?Him: No, it's a weird fitting adidas jacket. I think it's fake cause the label is weird.Me: Ummmm....ok (as i pick up...
Great problem to have...I would be tempted to cherry pick the best of the bunch and sell the rest but I have to agree with BP and keep em all in the closet for now...It is extremely rare to find quality pieces that you don't need to tailor...worst case scenario, you can wear them around the house and sell them 6 months from now...
Solid pick up! I have a quilted jacket from the same line and it is a work horse. Looks good with just about anything and perfect for fall/early spring weather.
A handful of quality finds over the past few days 3 quality ties that are ready to rock this spring/summer...all silk but all have different textures to them... 3 generations of Luciano Barbera ties (judging by the labels)...yes, please So fresh i want to say NWOT Patagonia better sweater full zip and a linen/cotton shawl collar sweater by Vince. Any 36x30 looking for some selvedge jeans? Naked & Famous denim in Indigo (red selvedge)/Raw Grey (silver selvedge)/Raw...
Thanks for the info
x-post from thrift thread Hey team, A little help please. Spotted this label in a consignment store and thought it was nice but not 100% on the maker. The only visible label was one identical to this link. So i know it's made in Naples and got excited when i saw the red dot over the "i" but not sure if this indicates Kiton or does that mean nothing at...
Hey team, A little help please. Spotted this label in a consignment store and thought it was nice but not 100% on the maker. The only visible label was one identical to this link. So i know it's made in Naples and got excited when i saw the red dot over the "i" but not sure if this indicates Kiton or does that mean nothing at...
It's all good...pretty hilarious that this was an issue in the first place. And it's not like I am going to go and donate my chino blazer because somebody on the internet thought it didn't fit me in a pic i posted.For the record, the jacket does in fact fit in real life, shoulders are good and the lapels lay flat against my chest. I do see the pulling happening in the pic and attribute that to the 9 pounds of "insulation" i am carrying for the Canadian winter. Will...
Needed to exchange a couple things at VV so a quick in and out produced a pair of khaki shorts...first Engineered Garments find...stokedThey look good but have an odd texture to them...95% cotton, 5%...METAL??? Anyone know the deal with these? Size 32. Available.Hugo Boss Baldessarini 100% Silk Gingham (blue and black) blazer. Made in Italy and fully canvassed with minimal shoulder padding.Perfect summer blazer with huge MOPsTagged size 56 (EU) so 46 (US). Available.Easter...