or Connect

Posts by noobedloser

Just picked these up for $84, can't believe no one bought these...even the cashier said it was a good find
1. 3sixteen+ 21BSP in size 29. I've worn these for a year straight but they no longer fit me now, so I am letting these go. I'd say there is still 7.5-8/10 life on these jeans. I've washed and soaked these many times. Also, don't expect these to stretch that much. Note: The crotch and button holes have the most wear and tear on the jeans. Measurements (ins): Waist: 29 Thigh: 10.5 Front Rise: 9.5 Back Rise: 12.5 Knee: 7.5 Leg Opening: 6.5 Price: $50 shipped in the US 2....
The moment I read this thread, I checked to see if any more uniqlou tees that were stock in my size. Just checked out with them in a size M in dark green. Now to wait for one in black!
Selling a 2011 TOJ Duffle coat in grey, size 46 Pm me if interested! Edit: Also selling a pair of black TOJ trousers in a size 30 (worn about 10 times) and a TOJ Oxford V2 in white in a size 48 (worn about ~10 times also) for $160 shipped each or $300 for both.
measurements?
Really bummed and disappointed that they are offering the 16oz Cone Natural Indigo for cheaper than the their first release... If I would've known they were going to get the 16oz (which is what I was initially eyeing), I would've waited (((((((
If only you were in cali
Can I just pre-order now for the fishtail? lol
Anyone have recommendation for gloves for lifting? The biggest problem for me when I am working out at the gym is that I have really sweaty palms and it happens really quick into my workouts. I have a towel on hand but I am constantly wiping down my hands on them and it is quite annoying. I am looking for gloves that will help with grip and be a bit breathable so that the moisture isn't getting built up inside the gloves. Anyone have any recommendations or advice? Any is...
Got my #290 Cone Natural Indigo jeans from Gustin. These are my first pair of denim from Gustin although I've bought the Ballistic nylon backpack and some of their tees. The reason I bought these jeans was specifically only for the denim that they offered. My initial impressions were a bit underwhelmed but I also feel like I am "getting what I paid for". If I look at what I paid for then I can see that these jeans aren't a bad deal and I can see the appeal for many. The...