or Connect

Posts by noobedloser

Got my #290 Cone Natural Indigo jeans from Gustin. These are my first pair of denim from Gustin although I've bought the Ballistic nylon backpack and some of their tees. The reason I bought these jeans was specifically only for the denim that they offered. My initial impressions were a bit underwhelmed but I also feel like I am "getting what I paid for". If I look at what I paid for then I can see that these jeans aren't a bad deal and I can see the appeal for many. The...
I am stuck between choosing a size for backing a pair of jeans. I am looking at the 29 vs 30 in the straight fit. Can anyone share some other jean brands and fits that might fit similar to a 29/30 in a gustin straight fit?
I just opened my package that I received today of my presto flyknits and was disappointed to see that they aren't packaged like that. I got a bit excited
can anyone comment on the flyknit prestos? thinking about getting a pair since I've always been wanting a pair of prestos
Please bring back the cracked pepper colorway for the FW drop!
Ahh i see. Thanks for the info. I actually went standard to avoid any kind of wait but its all good.
Just made my first order for some ties! Just out of curiousity, I got an email saying my items weren't in stock and were being made then shipped out. Is this common for others or have others experienced this as well? I assumed that these ties were not MTO, correct?
Anyone willing to send me a referral code?
Selling a pair of Fullcount 1109xx (15.5oz) jeans. These are actually getting too small for me to actually wear so I am letting them go. These have probably a total of ~30 wears on them but still have 90-95% of life in them. There is some slight fading that you can visible see in direct sunlight on the thigh/knee/whiskers/honeycomb of the jeans. Note: This not a listing for the 3sixteen that is also displayed in the image. Price: $110 shipped in the US...
Those are the actual photos and I just checked to confirm that there are no eyelets. The grab bags do contain samples, so these are probably the case here. Thanks for mentioning that!