or Connect

Posts by noobedloser

Uniqlo popup in south coast plaza on july 3rd. Looks like socal might get a uniqlo store soon
Much cheep, so bargain
Looking for a quick sell! Thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/391713/wtt-ic-toj-black-ae-harrington-size-50-with-mods
Do you think this applies to non-jacket orders as well?
WTT/IC: TOJ Harrington size 50 for trade for a black TOJ Harrington in either sizes 44-48. Willing to sale, feel free to offer but I would like to trade. All previous buyers have backed out so this is back for sale.
Edit: I'm wrong. Anyone from after June/ July that received their jackets then?
Im curious to know, are there any november/december/january orders that have got their jackets?
Bought this off gettoasty. I worn these twice and I don't think he wore these at all. It is in very good condition. These were only hung for the picture and kept stored away, folded, in my closet. I don't have any need for these. I don't know much about the brand. These are a turtleneck that have buttons on along the side of the neck and has a waffle-like pattern. Description from gettoasty "The Nuur textured wool turtleneck in gray color has a functional neck closure....
I got some Fox River Socks up for sale. I bought them expecting a very cold winter but it never happened, so these are up for sale. These brand new, never worn, new without box (they were taken out and I put them back in the box). One is a long version and one is a normal sized one. This should fit anyone between size 9-11 Looking to sell them as a pair for $15 shipped but it is negeotiable. This is one of the pairs on...
EDIT: 5/26 - price drop Hello, I have a Black TOJ AE Harrington size 50. The modifications were made was to extend the body length by 1 inch and reduce the sleeve length by 0.5 inch. This has been worn only to try on a couple of times, so its practically new. I am primarily looking to trade for another TOJ Harrington in any size between 44-48 in black also. I am only setting a high price because I would like to trade this rather than sell it but offers will be...