or Connect

Posts by nakedundermyclothes

any online stockists have the flannel workshirts yet?
Anyone know who has the dark blue (indigo) workshirt from this season in stock? L or XL? Thx.
Yes, offer is still valid. PM me if interested.
Just got my Alden chromexcel Indys today. Sized down from my typical 10.5 to a 10d. The width fits perfectly but I feel like I should've sized down further to a 9.5 because of the length. I feel like there's a little too much length in the toe box - the tip of my big toe is right about where the moc stitching on the upper lies so there's more than an inch of room lengthwise. I'm wondering how most people's size their Indys lengthwise.. Any insight is appreciated.
This one?http://elgallitonegro.tumblr.com/post/16242334785
post fit pic here? i mean this is the show us how you roll thread
Can anyone comment on the fit of this cardigan from this season? I know the EG cardigans can tend to run small, unfortunately I can't find a website that has measurements up. I typically take a medium to large in the workshirts and a large in outerwear. Wondering if a large would fit well.
based on context's measurements it seems like the workshirts are even smaller this season, can anyone comment on the fit this season
Any codes floating around?
Agreed. And quote "Unfortunately, we are not approved to sell Engineered Garments on the J+Oonline shop or via any other method at this time."Doesn't make any sense, especially since they are so adamant about advertising how the spring EG shipment is now online. Additionally, when you click on each EG item it says "To purchase please send an email to shop@jonathanandolivia.com"D: