or Connect

Posts by Ajaxv2

Split the difference; 145.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton That article is a mess. This.
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern 1. It hurts so good. 2. Look good naked. 3. Feel powerful. This. Oh and because Louis XIV did it first.
Aretha Franklin, Billy Joel, Will Smith...in the span of 24 hours. High school trip to NYC.
Quote: Originally Posted by suited I can't believe that nobody has mentioned just smoking the resin then posting your symptoms so we can settle this once and for all. I concur.
Thanks folks. I'm just a poor college student looking to cut corners, but these are not the corners to cut.
Any advice for thrifting in the Twin Cities?
Hello all. I have a friend who is going to China for 3 months through a Study Abroad program. I joked that he should buy me lots of knockoff clothing while he was there. Surprisingly, he said he would do it. He doesn't know that much about suiting, however. I explained I was looking for 2-button suits in both gray or black. I don't know how to describe them much further. I wear slim J-Crew/H&M -esque cut suits. I like slim lapels and single vents. What do YOU think?...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I am, skinny, except for, the parts that, are fat. You must, decide which are, which. Tou,che.
Last night's ep was the best one in six seasons. The black smoke is so sick!