or Connect

Posts by sunnyboy0788

Hello for sale is my BNWT Dior Homme Sz. W33 gris Jeans. Bought in Selfridges in London. Do not fit me, thats why i sell them. For offers please contact me on my email adress Steffen.Patsch@gmx.de or private message on styleforum. Jeans is only for sale a couple of days, then it will go on ebay. Shipping to US $30. Shipping to Europe $20. Steffen
for sale. pictures coming. contact me via email. best, steffen
bump 120$ come on !!!!
bump 160$
bump 180$
Up for sale is a used 100% original superdry leather jacket size small. The jacket is used, but in good condition. Price new: 429,99$ Please make offers.
and what if i can remove the stitching? is there another difference to normal dior jeans? what abotu fitting, measurements or something?
hey guys i just want to know the difference between normal dior homme jeans and dior homme browns (collaboration with brown - with stitching on the back pocket). is there a difference in quality or measurements`or fitting? why are they so cheap? thanks
why are they so cheap?
hey guys i just want to know the difference between normal dior homme jeans and dior homme browns (collaboration with brown - with stitching on the back pocket). is there a difference in quality or measurements? thanks