or Connect

Posts by univibe88

Sounds like you did well. Now just wear them!
Congrats on the new jeans. A soak will soften them. Wearing them will cause them to soften on their own; it will just take longer.
It will darken with time
I'm curious what this recent downward trend in QC means for rebuilds? I wouldn't trust Whites to rebuild a pair of boots right now. Can Baker do a complete rebuild in house? Or only resoles?
My opinion. Leather all day long and twice on Sundays
I actually have never understood why they call it distressed. Usually distressed means something has been artificially aged or patina'd. That's not the case with this leather.
Thanks! I never really thought about it, but you are right about the Cuban heal in New England. Someone once called my semi-dress "cowboy boots"!!Whites in the Whites didn't occur to me either...I love it!!
Thanks for the pics cathpah. I agree, smooth distressed is incredible! Here are mine in their element - hiking in the White Mountains, NH
I have seen others say that they read like a very dark blue, but there is no blue in it. It's because of the white weft.
Those are going to be awesome! I was really torn between those and the Black 2. For me they were too similar to my bluexblack so I went with the Black 2.I totally agree that >14oz is the way to go.