or Connect

Posts by Havo

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a peacoat. I was looking at either the sterlingwear ones or the jcrew one. I'm leaning more towards the jcrew because it looks slimmer to me but what do you guys think? I'm looking for something slim fitting since I'm only 5'7 135lbs. I'll prob pick up a xs in the jcrew at this point.
Quote: Originally Posted by van_hammersly all online stores seem to be sold out of PS, huh? I called the NY APC store and they even said they wont be getting them in for a few months. have you check context? I see some PS there...
Quote: Originally Posted by CityHunter On this topic, selvedge can be faked...but to the discerning eye, or any eye knowing what to look for, it is pretty apparent. I am the proud owner of a pair of fake Levis x Fenom jeans I got many years ago. Baby blue selvedge. They are pretty funny...I'll post pics if you guys want to see, but they are stashed away somewhere in my parents' house never to see the light of day, so I'll have to look for...
Quote: Originally Posted by super_paws Sydney's is the only place in Toronto that does chainstitching.. I guess I have no choice but to wait it out =\\
Just wondering but does Studio Kim do chain stitching?
I'm looking for a reputable place to have my imps hemmed. I tried sydney's but they aren't taking any new orders. Does anyone know of any other places that will do chain stitching?