or Connect

Posts by RBales

bumping up, feel free to make me some offers
So i'm crashing at home for a week before i move, and my dad and i decided to clear our closets of polo shirts, being as they're very American, along with Labor Day and consumerism. All are in excellent condition, with most only worn a couple of times. None of them have holes, frays (except the vintage ones), stains, or anything like that, and of course are absolutely authentic. I'll ask $30 shipped for the ralph lauren shirts and $35 for the lacoste shirts. I'm going...
So i'm crashing at home for a week before i move, and my dad and i decided to clear our closets of polo shirts, being as they're very American, along with Labor Day and consumerism. All are in excellent condition, with most only worn a couple of times. None of them have holes, frays (except the vintage ones), stains, or anything like that, and of course are absolutely authentic. I'll ask $30 shipped for the ralph lauren shirts and $35 for the lacoste shirts. I'm going...
some interest and some price drops. let's have some offers!
alright let's try this again, and hopefully i can get all the rules right. thanks to all of those that bought and showed interest. here's what's left. same deal as before, all reasonable offers considered, prices include shipping, and i will combine. 1) Nudie SSDS "streaky selvedge" tagged 32x32 really beautiful jeans i bought two winters ago, wore for about a year on and off, now they don't fit. faded really beautifully; the color is gorgeous (the pics don't do the...
7 and 11 sold.
7 and 11 sold.
3 and 8 now also sold
3 and 8 now also sold. keep buying!
5 sold. 11 and 15 sold pending payment. make me some offers.