or Connect

Posts by RBales

^ if i remember right the only springcourts they had on discount were cloth. they had the tan canvas hightops, which were actually pretty sweet, and maybe one other i can't remember right now. pm which model you were looking for + size and i'll pick it up for you if they have it.
i went to the sf american rag yesterday. there's lots of stuff on sale, but i didn't find anything i liked. a rack of vibskov, CoN, rogues gallery tees and flannels, shipley slacks, FP mainline slacks. LOTS of Nice collective, which i would have gotten if it was more my thing. very limited EG - i'm not familiar with the collection's model names but some sort of short blue jacket in a thick, oiled canvas was really nice but they didn't have my size. mostly larger sizes...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^Doubt that as patrik himself wears them untucked. can't speak to that but i'm 5'8 and the taper looks real awkward if i leave them untucked, but they're real streamlined if i tuck them in. maybe if i was taller...
they're definitely an odd cut. i wear a small in BoO and a small in ervell button-ups, and the ervell ones are longer (obv) and definitely cut fuller in the chest, though CS is right about the extreme taper. definitely made to be tucked in, which fits his aesthetic.
i love neil young so fucking much. his style (to say nothing of his music) just blows my mind.
PSA: the barney's outlet in Napa has a ton of rag&bone at deep discount. cinch back jeans in all the normal sizes for $80, RB15s for $80, what i think were RB11's for the same, pullover sweatshirts and henleys for $60-70, some real slubby-looking long-sleeve tees for $40, and some jackets in larger sizes for under $200. don't ask me to proxy. i live in the city and don't drive.
will consider most. pm me if you have any and with some offers. looking specifically for shawl-neck pieces - flight sweater, toggle sweater - but will consider others.
price drops. make me an offer
accepting offers on everything. someone please buy the sunglasses.
accepting offers. don't wear them, want them gone. want new swag.