or Connect

Posts by RBales

the best skinny chinos ever. i don't know why they stopped making these. waist: 17" inseam: 33" hem: 7.5"
this has always been too big for me. everyone here should know what it is. it's the pima cotton version. worn probably twice.
nice semi-dressy cotton pants by raf. bought these from south willard when they carried that kinda thing. has all kinds of cool, raf-like architectural details like triangular darts at the knees. some kind of very faint stain on the left leg, but it's a light color and hence hardly noticeable. waist: 16.5" inseam: 30" hem: 7" http://imgur.com/n0my8 http://imgur.com/wwbn1
this is basically the coolest thing i own, but it could not be less appropriate for the climate i live in. time to let it go to someone that will wear it because it's awesome. electric blue raglan sleeves/hood with deep navy twill body. horn buttons, brass zipper, pit vents, fully lined in silk, etc. you probably know the deal. ervell sizing was different back then — i'm a 38 and this fits perfectly slim/slouchy like the runway shots. p2p: 22" shoulder: raglan length: 27"...
picked up this cardigan at the Filippa K store in SF before it closed because the fabric is great. unfortunately, it's always been too big for me so i never really wore it. i believe this is from f/w 10. no pilling anywhere. marked a large — will fit a 40 comfortably, or a 42 if you like to wear your cardigans closer to your chest. let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. paypal only. edit: apologies for the sideways photos the new system likes to...
really want a townsend fishtail or nomad, but i'm open. show me what you've got. f/w versions only (moving someplace wet and cold). thanks.
brand new with tags fisherman's sweater in ivory cotton from j.crew's summer collection. i got this from my mom, but cable knits aren't really my thing, and since j.crew has a byzantine return policy, this has sat unworn for months. great wooden toggle, and definitely thick enough for winter. would look great with a light blue ocbd under it. size small. let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns. thanks for looking!
older model training boots in super soft brown leather. fully lined in slightly-darker brown leather. lightly used, i'm just don't wear them anymore. $170 or best offer.
i bought the other pair of court shoes off dark a year or so ago. the shoes are as sick as he says and he's a great seller. everyone that doesn't buy these shoes will regret it.
in medium. will consider most colors. don't even know if these came in something other than gore-tex but if they did i'm definitely looking for the gore-tex version. thanks.