or Connect

Posts by RBales

picked up this cardigan at the Filippa K store in SF before it closed because the fabric is great. unfortunately, it's always been too big for me so i never really wore it. i believe this is from f/w 10. no pilling anywhere. marked a large — will fit a 40 comfortably, or a 42 if you like to wear your cardigans closer to your chest. let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. paypal only. edit: apologies for the sideways photos the new system likes to...
really want a townsend fishtail or nomad, but i'm open. show me what you've got. f/w versions only (moving someplace wet and cold). thanks.
brand new with tags fisherman's sweater in ivory cotton from j.crew's summer collection. i got this from my mom, but cable knits aren't really my thing, and since j.crew has a byzantine return policy, this has sat unworn for months. great wooden toggle, and definitely thick enough for winter. would look great with a light blue ocbd under it. size small. let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns. thanks for looking!
older model training boots in super soft brown leather. fully lined in slightly-darker brown leather. lightly used, i'm just don't wear them anymore. $170 or best offer.
i bought the other pair of court shoes off dark a year or so ago. the shoes are as sick as he says and he's a great seller. everyone that doesn't buy these shoes will regret it.
in medium. will consider most colors. don't even know if these came in something other than gore-tex but if they did i'm definitely looking for the gore-tex version. thanks.
what's the deal with ordering from caliroots to the US? sf approved?
i got an iPhone 4 over the weekend and am looking to get rid of my 3GS. it's not unlocked but you could easily do so (it's set up for AT&T right now). it works great "” absolutely no software/hardware issues. there's some minor cosmetic wear, though the screen is in pretty great condition. i can get you pictures if you're interested. i don't have the box or headphones, but it'll ship with its original charging brick and usb cord. not really sure what the market is...
since it looks like other people have tried this successfully here — i've got two pairs of CPs i'm trying to get rid of before i move. a pair of light grey captoes in sz. 42 and one pair of brown leather training boots (the original style) in size 41. if anyone here wants 'em shoot me a pm — i'm willing to let them go pretty cheaply given that their both pretty new.
price drops — make offers!