or Connect

Posts by RBales

lets have some offers
pics are up measurements are 16.0-16.5 (stretch) x 32 for the SFAM 16.25-16.5 x 34 for the R&R R&R SFAM someone get one these they're in perfect condition
both very gently used (less than 10 times a piece), just not really my style nor my size. $100 shipped for either. If you're interested, send a pm and i'll send the pictures. totally authentic, obviously. feel free to make offers as well
do you have fit pics of the trench and measurements?
sold
sold
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Erm, if you shorten a pair of bootcut jeans, they will have less of a bootcut, for obvious reasons (unless you can defy physics or you have one wierd ass looking pair of jeans to begin with). An inch and a half is nothing, in any case. I wouldn't worry about it. If the jeans are the rigid wash, however, I would make sure to wash the jeans at the hottest temperature you plan to wash them at, so that you don't end up...
Can anyone shed any light on getting a bootcut hemmed up about an inch and a half or so? My 5EP's need to be shortened a little but I'm worried about the cut of the jean being impacted. Will it look like a flair now? Also, I understand BIG has stopped doing chainstitching for jeans not purchased on sight, but the 45RPM store in NYC is still doing it, right?
sold
Tried on a couple times, never worn out - I just don't like the fit. These have barely stretched since they were a little loose on me to begin with. The waist measures just a hair over 31.5 inches. I'd say these would be perfect for a size 31 who want to wear them slouchy, or a size 32 who wants them to fit normally. Of course, they'll stretch a ton so if you're more adventurous than I (and larger than a 32) you could probably make these work, as well. ...